Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : ello ello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Saik0

Miami, FL

ello ello

Hi bretheren. I was only looking for Spurgeon audio and the Lord has blessed me with this amazing collection. Thanks to the mp3 encoding my car will soon be a seminary school on wheels :-D

Anyways I suppose I'll give a formal introduction. My name is Joel, I'm 18 yeas old and currently live in Miami, FL. I fellowship at Calvary Chapel Miami Lakes. I commited my life to Christ in my 5th year at a Christian school. I was a secular humanist and through some reading and thought began to realize that humanism was a philosophical cop out. I was faced with 2 options, Nihilism or full blown Theism. Long story short God has removed the scales from my eyes and in about a year and a half I've grown tremendously by the grace and glory of God.

2003/6/9 0:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: ello ello

wow. ;-) thats a great testimony!! Glad to hear you found this site and its going to be a blessing to your forsure. Download as many files as you deem necessary, and God willing I will be getting those cds of the entire archive ready for purchase if you would like the entire collection!!

2003/6/9 12:25Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

btw- tell your other friends in your bible school about this site!! hehe

2003/6/9 12:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy