SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Quit Praying For God to Move!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
yblek

Quit Praying For God to Move!

Now that I have your attention. Actually we have our prayer for revival backwards. God is ALWAYS moving, it is us that are not. We seek the face of God and ask Him to move when He is! Africa is nearly blood bought for Jesus Christ! Praise God! PRAISE GOD! DO YOU REALIZE THE NUMBER OF MISSIONARIES THAT WENT OVER TO AFRICA AND NEVER SAW ONE CONVERT!!! SO MANY MISSIONARIES WERE BURIED IN AFRICA WITH COUNTLESS NAMES THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL NEVER PLACE BECAUSE THEIR MINISTRY DID NOT SHOW A HUGE HARVEST OF SOULS. We must remember that planting the seed has the same reward as harvesting it! All those missionaries seeds have now harvested a field so white, they are coming by the millions!

Japan is having there first revival in its history right now! Do you understand the impact that it is having on that nation! God is moving! Can you imagine existing for hundreds of years and NEVER have in your history a true powerful revival? It is incredible what is happening there! PRAISE GOD!

China(the underground church) is experiencing a revival like never before in this communist country. Some say as many as 10,000 to 20,000 souls a day are coming to Christ! The Chinese church wants to send 150,000 missionaries to the Muslem nations! They take a vow, a vow of evening dying for the Gospel before they leave to reach this very difficult part of the world. The interesting thing is NO ONE is even considered to be able to go UNLESS they have been placed in prison or physically abused for Christ! DO YOU HEAR ME? GOD IS MOVING! GOD IS MOVING! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

I think our new prayer as we spend hours and hours looking at past revivals, men and women used by Him, and try to figure out the next step in having this kind of move of God. Let's just be honest with God and quit saying "God would you move" and change it to "God will you move ME!"

Will you pray that God will restore America? Will you weep and wail in your spirit until He moves you to reach the countless souls dying in their sin here in America?

The spiritual condition of the American church is very discouraging. She is like a ship with a sail that is badly damaged. Holes and tears are found spread across this once glorious white sail. This sail once picked up the winds of the Spirit of God in the first two Great Awakenings in the 1700 and 1800's. God is STILL moving, but the sail is not catching the moving of the Spirit. LET US PRAY THAT GOD WOULD MEND OUR SAIL TODAY!

GOD BLESS YOU

Kelby

2005/7/27 0:43Profile
yblek

Re: MY MISTAKE!

I had a dear brother from Canada point out this website is going clear across the world. Sometimes I even forget those dear brothers to the north or south of us in America. By no means would this man ever single out America alone for a revival. I think we just have a certain passion for where ever we live. Canada is in need of this, along with every nation in the world. God promised in Joel 2:28 that in the last days He would pour out His Spirit UPON ALL FLESH! I am so excited His Spirit is being poured out for maybe the first time in many nations around the world. This old world is crying and groaning for the return of the Lord. Shouldn't we be too?

Kelby

2005/7/27 1:11Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

Quote:
I had a dear brother from Canada point out this website is going clear across the world.

Actually he's from Missouri and is friends with the owner of the site who's from Canada ;-) .

But I am with you in prayer brother that God's Spirit could reign in His Church and empower it to be a witness to the world that Christ is alive.

2005/7/27 1:15Profile
Compton

Re: Quit Praying For God to Move!

Quote:
The spiritual condition of the American church is very discouraging. She is like a ship with a sail that is badly damaged. Holes and tears are found spread across this once glorious white sail. This sail once picked up the winds of the Spirit of God in the first two Great Awakenings in the 1700 and 1800's. God is STILL moving, but the sail is not catching the moving of the Spirit. LET US PRAY THAT GOD WOULD MEND OUR SAIL TODAY!

What a profound image of Christianity in our country. Our condition is tragic but not hopeless. Thank you for sharing this prayer Kelby...this is eyesight for the body of Christ.

MC

2005/7/27 3:51Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Quit Praying For God to Move!

Quote:
I think our new prayer as we spend hours and hours looking at past revivals, men and women used by Him, and try to figure out the next step in having this kind of move of God. Let's just be honest with God and quit saying "God would you move" and change it to "God will you move ME!"

These 'prayers' are not mutually exclusive, either/or prayers. There is a wonderful promise here in Ezekiel with an easily missed clause.
“Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it. [u]Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them;[/u] I will increase them with men like a flock. As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.”
(Ezek. 36:36-38, KJVS)

2005/7/27 6:48Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re:

II Chronicles 7:

[14] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2005/7/28 11:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy