SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Condemnation And Communication

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Condemnation And Communication

"My people, Condemning voices abound, and you have wallowed in more than your share of condemnation. Condemnation is satanic, no matter the source. Even Christian people can wield a big stick in judgment, and I am not pleased with those of you who sit in Judgment of others! Remember that love is the true spiritual warfare, and the fire of the tongue is is earthly, sensual, devilish!

Conviction on a specific point is by My Holy Spirit but the blanket of condemnation is always evil! The condemnation that you are not good enough, never read the bible enough, can't pray enough, don't understand enough, and so on is always and at every turn the work of the enemy of your souls!

I will lay out my inner desire to you ward. I love the spirit you carry, as it contains the Holiest of all! Nevertheless, I often see a grief as I hear your words or speak forth to you. I am seeing it now, and it is a burden to My spirit. Your emotions are vexed by issues of your own in which you struggle privately at times. It is the quiet suffering of knowing that your Adamic man is not dead, for all the hoopla otherwise. Behold sin lieth at the door, as I once told Cain!

You often place yourself in the line of fire and actively engage the enemy, yet you come away with a woundedness which is hard to forebear. As you see the intrusions to My way of peace, I would that you briefly admonish others by My word and let go of the reins as it is I that will either edify, exhort or comfort! It is fruitless to parry with the gainsayers in your own strength! Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Guard your own heart to that end as well. You are kindred with My Spirit, as I fellowship with your joys and sufferings.

My people, be careful indeed as to who you allow to speak into your life! There are deceiving spirits at work, and many do fall prey to them. My will is for you to hear from Me! Simply accept My leading as something good and true and positive in a Spirit led utterance. It is by faith! You must not overflow with any natural conviction until a confirmation comes! For all My promises are yes and amen unto the glory of God! Call unto Me and I will answer thee! My people shall receive a word directly to them even though it is also hanging out there for the whole world to see, for My light shines in darkness and the darkness perceives it not!! My truth is louvred to the generation which receives it, for every generation has special circumstances and My word is quick and powerful, even to the dividing assunder of both soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow.

Always wait upon Me for a confirming word! Your spirit is such that you need constant reassurance, but this does not trouble Me, for My sheep are My delight, and My flocks are My pleasure, and I will not fail to sustain anyone of My fold. I uphold you through adversity with affirmation beyond reproach. I will speak to you through every available voice! A word spoken in the street by another party may be quickened in you. A billboard along the freeway may say just what you need to hear, and My Spirit will quicken you to know it is Him speaking.

A passage you inadvertently flip your bible open to may raise up off the page and display itself powerfully! I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye! Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine! Ask counsel, I pray thee, of Me, that you may know whether the way which you go shall be prosperous. I shall answer thee great and mighty things, saying, Go in peace: before the Lord is your way wherein ye go. Let My peace rule in your hearts, and be ye thankful!

The judgment of your fruit, which has been being squeezed as you grow in faith through trials, is critical to the end that you may appear to fall short of the standards of others. But, oh for the righteous fruit of a believer in how you externally judge! See rather the inner growth and the fruit forming to perfection! Have understanding that I am bringing each one of you down an ever narrowing path! Others may be just further back to the open end of the funnel than you are, where I allow them more latitude than you yourselves experience. Their fruit is greener by your standards, but they are still perfect to the point they have reached in Me!

Do not let anyone steal the joy of the trip you are on, even though you must experience some things, including shame at times! It humbles you to know you are so totally Dependent upon Me!

Do not constantly invite opinion and voice, but never quit dealing with persons in ministry to their needs. speak forth without offenses being taken! Your commandment is to not become offended for the "persecution" you receive for My witness and doctrine! You are children of God and as such I have promised to care for you. Much more than an earthly parent ever could, for I am the Lord!"

2005/7/26 10:09
Moriah

Re: Condemnation And Communication

Quote:
and I am not pleased with those of you who sit in Judgment of others!

What if it is the word of God that they put as the standard of their Judgment? Paul even judged in times.
1Corinth. 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
1Corinth. 5:3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

Quote:
Remember that love is the true spiritual warfare,

Yes there is Love But you should say to [u][b]use[/b][/u] love with your warfare. To warfare, you must use the Truth of Doctorine. There is Truth(Light) wich some people hate because it hurts. They may be to proude to be humbled by it.
True warfare is in the mind where the thoughts, knowledges, imaginations, and strong holds of belifes are at war with the Truth of God.
2Cr 10:4,5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Hbr 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
The Sword is the only offensive weopen we have.
The Sword is the word Jesus is the Word and Jesus is the truth

Quote:
and the fire of the tongue is is earthly, sensual, devilish

You are mistaken here, it clearly sais in James 3:15 This [u][b]wisdom [/b][/u] descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
Not the fire of the tongue. You might have meant
Jam 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
But here it is talking about the toungue defiling yourself and inturn the path of your life.

If you are going to be writeing in first-erson for God, you'd better be getting you Doctorine right. This was only the first parpgraph.
If you are truly a man of God you will not be offende by this but be thank full for it.

2005/7/27 13:32Profile

Re:

Hello
>>>What if it is the word of God that they put as the standard of their Judgment?>Remember that love is the true spiritual warfare...Yes there is Love But you should say to use love with your warfare>and the fire of the tongue is is earthly, sensual, devilish...You are mistaken here, it clearly said in James 3:15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. Not the fire of the tongue. You might have meant Jam 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. But here it is talking about the toungue defiling yourself and in turn the path of your life.

2005/7/27 16:21
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Hmmm I dont understand this last post. If you want to quote something click the quote button and then paste whatever you want to quote. I can't tell what you are trying to say. By the way... Welcome to SI whosoever.

2005/7/27 16:48Profile
Moriah

Re:

Huh?

2005/7/27 18:14Profile
ellie

UK

Isn't it good that we all Love God and Does scripture sometimes clash, because we might be reading different versions of it.

If any of your Posting was in anyway a reference to some of my replies to Logic, then I must tell you that my heart has been quite torn for him. In that, which he, believes, to be true. Which is an afront to God and his word. We were warned by God not to change his word.
Regardless of wether you agree with me or not, I know it was told with much love.
We had been PM-ing. So all that was written back and forth with concern, is not actually written online.

ellie

2005/7/27 18:20Profile
arbustum

Sydney Australia

that hit my spirit and yes, i am thankful. we can never have to many challenges regarding where we stand with God.

i just realised some of you may interpret this as a comdemnation itself, it challenges you therefore to listen to the Holy Spirit more, search the spirit inside you as see whether it is not from God, you cant afford to let yourself be spoon fed, you need to rely on God for the discernment.

thankyou whosoever.

Quote:

Always wait upon Me for a confirming word! Your spirit is such that you need constant reassurance, but this does not trouble Me, for My sheep are My delight, and My flocks are My pleasure, and I will not fail to sustain anyone of My fold. I uphold you through adversity with affirmation beyond reproach. I will speak to you through every available voice!

i can find nothing wrong with his words, and i dont just mean this quote alone, so can you? really? or are you just being pedantic? i implore you to search your spirit. God does challenge, he needs us to grow and learn!

when will people realise that emotions are nothing more than warnings and alerts to us? we're ment to heed them not be ruled by them. why then do you intend on satisfying your anger, discomfort or confusion? they're only there to serve you for conviction that you may want to try harder, not to react out of your heart but respond to the conviction.

a really wise thing was sent to me via sms the other week and they said: "let your head control your emotions, your heart control your mouth and your spirit control your motives!"

if your spirit controlls your motives the other two will follow in line.

2005/7/27 19:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy