SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Yo everybody!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Child-of-God

The Netherlands

Yo everybody!

Friends of me told me about this site. I've heard a few sermons now, and they were good! So, that probably why i keep looking at this site:)

I'll tell a little bit about my self here and if you want to know more, just ask:) Ok, first of all: My first language is Dutch, not English!! SO, forgive me for any mistake i make here! I do my very best:)

My parents are christians. They always told me about God, but it was about 2 years ago that i really realized that I couldn't go on like i did. I had to be a yes or a no. I remember that Dave Clemens said 'it's 'Yes Lord' or 'no'. It can't be 'No Lord'. I started to know God more and more and found out who He was. I love him more every day:)

I love to play piano or violin for my Creator. I's the way i can express myself and my love for Him.

Well, there's a lot more i could tell...o wait, just one thing that's perhaps nice to tell, i'm one of a triplet. I've got 2 indentical sisters:) And besides them i've got 2 more sisters and 2 brothers. So, that makes 7:-)
Ok, to finish with what i wanted to say, there's a lot more i could tell, but this is it. if you want to know something more about me:) just ask!

Shalom!

2005/7/23 15:05Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Yo everybody!

Hi sister!

good evening! and welcome, great you signed up!

this site has been a blessing to many of us :-)

Quote:
I remember that Dave Clemens said 'it's 'Yes Lord' or 'no'.

this is so true, you can only serve one! it's either Him or yourself. i can still hear him telling that, in the studies about Jonah!

well check some more sermons out and you're english is good, and will get better when you become active ;-)

be blessed sis and be a blessing!

your bro in Christ

William

2005/7/23 15:17Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: Yo everybody!

Welcome aboard, I've been blessed to have found this site, glad you are enjoying the word.
I my self am a native american, yes one of them wild Injun's, who have found the Lord and am enjoying his children.
want ot know more of me just ask. 8-)

2005/7/24 0:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Esther,

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek His will and follow him with your life. If you have not already make sure and check out the recordings: "Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead" and "Revival Hymn", these are available on the frontpage at the lower right where it says: top 20 downloads

I do look forward to your continued participation on the forums. Do share more of how the sermons are touching and teaching you.

2005/7/24 2:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy