Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Simply Complicated

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
aeryck

United Kingdom

Simply Complicated

Dear SermonIndexians,

There are too extremes best avoided when it comes to regarding the Majesty of the Lord.

1. Simplifying
2. Complicating

However, this matter is easily solved if one stays out of Commentaries, unless you are boggled, however if you can do without you will find that the Word of God, is:

1. Simple enough
2. Complicated enough

It is amazing how, I was thinking if there was a book that would sell as well as Rick Warren's PDL. It has got to be the book of Romans: author the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit.

One is a book, the other is the Word of God.

One is written by an Apostle, the other is written by a Pastor.

Interesting there is no letter by Timothy in the Canon of Scripture, but there is a letter to Pastor Timothy by the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit, and in this: the Word of God, by the Holy Spirit, informs us of the AUTHORITY of the Scriptures.

'All Scripture is God breathed...'[wait it is all coming clear to me now..lol]

Event the garbage I just put on this thread is inadequetly simple and complexly overindulgent.

Might I use one word to describe this verse to follow that it is simply and complexly perfectly balanced, perfectly expressing what I am attempting to do and failing pitifully.

This verse perfectly and profoundly encapsulates, my reverie, and yet more than encapsulates; gives divine breath, having originated before I even had thoughts: PROFOUND!!! [or as California Bay surfers might say, who knows what they say these days...?]

'All scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and it profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: that the man of GOD may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.'

In Jesus,
Aeryck
:-P

2005/7/21 4:43Profile
taco

Re: Simply Complicated

Quote:
Interesting there is no letter by Timothy in the Canon of Scripture, but there is a letter to Pastor Timothy by the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit,

Sorry to be nitpicking but I do not believe that there is any letter written to [u]Pastor[/u] Timothy in the NT.

2005/7/21 4:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy