SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Has Todd White repented for not preaching the full Gospel ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

No one said man could not lay hands on folks and pray for their healing, but Gods does the healing, not man. If man could by himself lay hands upon someone and heal them, there would be no need for God to intervene. Also in my world, there are no denominations, because the word of God say's so. As for as Todd laying hands on someone, I would not let that guy lay hands upon and pray for my dog, he's way to far out of line with God and his word, to be laying hands on anyone or anything.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover".
Mark 16:17,18

If Todd was really a "true believer" he would not be preaching the garbage he preaches, and if he was a "true believer" why would he even need to entertain the thought he needed to repent?

It comes down to this, we don’t know if Todd has been saved. He’s been preaching heretical garbage for so long and engaged in scriptural shenanigans to such an extent, I personally have no doubt, it has infected every part of his theological framework.

Last year Benny Hinn repented of the prosperity gospel, and yet that seems to have gone by the wayside, as he’s still preaching about sowing thousand dollar seed offerings today. Guess only time will tell if Todd is sincere about his repentance.

2020/7/31 13:37Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

We can imagine that a drug taking, smoking and drinking foul smelling homeless person can get saved.

Why not an former false teacher? The same grace that saved us will save him.

Rev 3:9 speaks of the same.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The early church had a hard time believing that Saul was truly saved.

Some of those self-appointed discernment ministries blast Todd. As a noteworthy exception, even James White, commends Todd for his bold stand, stating that many of his calvinist peers do not speak such a clear message.
The first time I ever saw James White so excited!

Let us pray that he will go all the way through. Those of his followers who are caught up in this false teaching need to hear this message urgently!

2020/8/2 10:31Profile
deogloria

Re:

I don't quite see the purpose of this thread, ie why pick on him ?
There is now a documentary out there "The American Gospel"
The documentary only gives us a glimpse of what is happening today in most parts of the world and how far "christianity" has fallen.
I don't want to go off topic here, could be a new thread - just don't see why talk about Todd White.

2020/8/2 16:06Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: deogloria

deogloria said:

Quote:
I don't want to go off topic here, could be a new thread - just don't see why talk about Todd White.

Technically, I don't see why any of us "imperfect people" talk about or "pick on" anyone, maybe we should all take a gander in the mirror before we post, and yes! I said we, as in me too!

2020/8/2 21:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy