SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Some scriptural Reasons Christians should not wear masks in church services or stay on lockdown

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
makrothumia

Texas

Re:

Perhaps this COVID 19 pandemic is a sham and a work of the evil one, but my father passed away from the COVID 19 viruw on JULY 5TH. I was with him as he took his last breath, and watched the effects of this "sham" undermine his ability to eat, drink, and eventually even swallow.

While caring for him, I myself contracted the virus and it nearly took my own life. I am still dealing with the after effects of the virus.

My father wore a mask, and sought to be reasonably cautious, but when he became infected, the virus quickly crippled his body. I contracted the virus while caring for him.

Unless you personally have known those who have lost a loved one and or had a serious case of the virus yourself, it is easy to develop all kinds of theories.

mak

2020/7/24 11:47Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Mak

Have you had a loved one eaten alive from the inside out by cancer, leukemia etc....?
I have as well as dementia and while I can personally relate to and empathize with your loss, are you suggesting that you would support a global lockdown to stop the spread of those diseases?
Or better yet, how bout heart disease ... (the number one killer) should the medical community be authorized to ban lattes and McDonalds ?

I’m not saying there isn’t a flu like contagion that has extreme affects for a very small amount of people.... what I am saying is that there is obviously a sham being perpetrated on the public by media, health officials and anyone else ideologically aligned with the deception of the enemy-
So to be clear, it’s not the flu that is a sham- it is the response and coordinated forced compliance.

2020/7/24 12:25Profile
SisterMargie

Re: YOU SAY WHOLE CHOIRS HAVE BEEN INFECTED? FROM SISTER MARGIE

"Dear Saints, I humbly come here today in obedience to the Lord. His Spirit constrained me this morning to come and reply to certain ones who responded to the article. True Saints, Let us beware. Remember our Lords words. John 6:44 "But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.' Some will cast off faith and betray Jesus and true saints in these last days. Let us please remember "1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils..; 2 timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness,but denying te POWER THEREOF, FROM SUCH TURN AWAY. Just like in every church in America some if not many of this beautiful God provided forum have inwardly turned away from the faith and are just really what you will call agnostics. Meaning they think God may or may not save his people, God may or may not hear prayers, God may or may not heal... Faithless and perverse generation...May God help us. Where there is sin and perversion in the church or our lives there will be no living faith. 1 timothy 3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.' And where there are idols in our lives and no passionate love for Jesus there will also be no living faith, I mean a faith with evidence, with works "faith that can believe God for healing or even raising the dead..' Galatians 5:6 "Faith that works by love." Repentance is needed for church, not mandating masks. "Whole choirs have been infected. " Ask how many choir members in the usa are involved in immorality, fornication etc? Do you think MAJORITY OF our choirs are so holy and full of obedient people? According to Christianity today over 50 percent of pastors admit struggling with looking at wrong pictures.
Yes Again, if whole choirs can be infected while singing praises in our churches we need to go back and see what is wrong, for all through the bible God kept his people from plagues except when they had sinned or were not obeying Him." Judgment begins in the house of God. Mandating Masks in church now is not the answer, only a small patch on a big wound, for the church we need genuine repentance. READ 2 Kings 25 Jeremiah declared judgment was coming to Jerusalem. Furthermore once Jeremiah decreed judgement for sin was coming in several instances, Gods people tried to escape to other nations for their lives instead of facing,repenting and bearing the consequences of their sin. The prophet told them don't go stay here and it will be well with you though you may suffer etc but they tried to save their lives not repent and were destroyed. Same way even now, churches and saints who think instead of repenting and crying out for Gods power in our lives and churches, they think not assembling as church, social distancing, not preaching the gospel and not singing praise in church, muzzle mouths with masks is going to save us. No dear saints, THIS ONLY furthers THE disobedience that most churches/christians in the west has been living in already. I humbly say it has potential to only add fuel to Gods grief and anger with his people. Mandating Vaccine or mask for church members is not our answer for people catching viruses in church services in Christs presence. Repentance of personal and corporate sin and a restoration of Gods power and presence is what is needed. Those who reject repenting and seek to run to egypt for help will find that greater judgment will still come in another way for any help from egypt comes at a price, either send leanness to ones soul, killing the faith thats already almost dead or sorrows from hands pierced by leaning on the staff of egypt. Isa 36:6 "Lo, thou trusteth in the staff of this broken reed, Egypt, on which if a man leans, it will go into his hand and pierce it. So is Pharoah king of Egypt to all who trust in him." Beloved saints, Let us repent and the poer of our God will be present again to heal us and we will see and show his glory to the world. Grace peace and love to all who love our Christ sincerely.

2020/7/24 15:16Profile
SisterMargie

AMEN.

Amen Brother and let me be clear that saints still weak in faith may feel the need to wear masks etc, we do not condemn. Its like the meat issue, one more mature says I am free I can eat meat, the other younger in faith and weaker says I cannot eat will wound my conscience. Both are accepted before the Lord. Both are acting according to the measure of faith they have. I am talking specifically about a whole church MANDATING MASKS or even ministers of the gospel using masks in church, there is no excuse but fear and unbelief. May God help us for without faith it is impossible to please God. And if ministers are filled with fear then it will be the faithless leading a people called to be full of faith. God help us. But we have a high priest.. Whose name is faithful and true, the WORD of God. We will listen to Him. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God, He is our HOPE, OUR ANCHOR IN THESE troublesome days.

2020/7/24 15:29Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

SisterMargie- your “theology” stinks.

2020/7/24 15:32Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Mak-

I am very sorry to hear about your father. I have parents (75 and 79) in the hot zone in FL.

Praying that you will continue to make a full recovery.

2020/7/24 16:33Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All,
I have heard in the posts nothing to convince me that TMK is wrong in his views regarding the virus and the need to take precautions.
This is not a lack of faith by no means or a spirit of fear but good stewardship.
Is their absolute evil behind this yes most definitely,Is it effecting our politicians and media 100 percent it is.
Are the enemies motivates evil and from the pit of hell for sure.Is this illness unlike other illnesses again I am sure it is because powers and dominians behind it .
The thing is that both can be true and correct at the same time taking practical percautions and being vigilant about the enemy and his plans at the moment but wearing masks or not wearing masks in not about faith or fear,staff

2020/7/24 17:23Profile
staff

Re:

Condolences
Makrothumia at this horrible time for you.You did great by your Father by looking after him and its something you will never regret and will be proud of.
Its easy for everyone to be theoretical about the virus when it doesnt effect us first hand.I am glad you were present right up to the end and I think the most devasting stories are about people who were saying goodbye by iphones etc Its truely heartbreaking.We at SI are praying for your recovery and your time of grief in the Name of the Saviour Jesus,Amen urs staff

2020/7/24 17:30Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I just want to be clear that I am 100% on board that the media, left wing politicians are using this virus and the BLM issue to further ungodly agendas. I speak out about this almost daily. I am convinced there is gross over reporting of Covid deaths and a couple of news stories out of FL in the last week prove this out.

Nonetheless we cannot deny this virus is again spreading rampantly and to me it is simply stupid and incredibly naive to not take precaution.

However I am not a mask Nazi- I could care less what other people do. But if I am indoors at a store I will have a mask on until this dies down.

Sister Margie seems to be of the Word of Faith ilk that says those with enough faith don’t get sick and die. Extreme poppycock and silliness as the greatest Christians who ever lived who were born up to the 1920s or so are now dead.

2020/7/24 17:39Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Todd

Yours is not an unreasonable position and am not against you nor the position the Lord has you in to be His witness. Also I tend to agree with that last bit of sarcasm

“ as the greatest Christians who ever lived who were born up to the 1920s or so are now dead. “

Would you be willing to consider that other believers see that this is the case and it’s because we fumbled the ball,... and now, tho facing a more daunting task, we have another opportunity to advance to Kingdom and the Scriptures say God is all in... so for some there is a fire inside to take the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ and running with it, set the whole world ablaze for Him by bearing the light of His presence.

Every generation faces defining moments, (challenges) and how they’re responded to determines in large part the framework of the next generations landscape or environment, (Spiritually, socially, culturally, governmentally etc..)
So in order for people to do that under the direction Holy Spirit, they have to set “themselves” aside or crucified and allow Him to lead us in His path, otherwise we’re just walking our own path with a Jesus t-shirt on . 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s understandable that this might seem unreasonable or even delusional by more pragmatic perspectives, but for those whom practice faith in this way it is the only reasonable option in existence.
I don’t belong to me,... He bought me and any willful actions on my part are effectively denying Him the right to His purchase, even and especially self-preservation. “he who seeks to save his, life shall lose it but he who gives it for His name shall find it “
Personally it’s somewhat like being a donkey that carries the light of His life to whom ever He says, whenever He says. He knows the needs of His sheep and meets them before they ask but we can’t hear Him so well when we are in command, making our own decisions based on our perspectives because we’re not really listening as one whom seeks to be commanded, people tend to go to God more for guidance and approval, often we actually tell God what to do,... much like Martha but Jesus is seeking Mary’s

So mask or no mask Jesus is Lord of all 💯

2020/7/24 19:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy