SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Corona The Blood Has Been Waiting On You

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

Corona The Blood Has Been Waiting On You

If you are in need of healing, Proverbs 4:20-23 is a powerful scripture that you can use. Because, it is filled with very powerful and easy to understand truths. Read, 20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:20-23 operates by the principle of planting and watering seed (See the parable of the sower Mark 4). The only way to get out of a seed what is in it is to plant it. What you give your eyes and ears to gets into your heart/spirit either faith or fear. They both come by hearing. Notice, the words in verse 22 life and health that's what's in the seeds. The word life is translated-nourish up, restore, quicken(make alive), repair, revive and the word health is translated-medicine, remedy, healing, cure. That's what's in the seeds.

That word life is referring to the very life that is in God. Because God and his word are one (John 1:1). And 1Peter 1:23 says the word is incorruptible(immortal) seed, it lives forever, it can't die. Your spirit imparts life to your flesh when it leaves your body dies. God's word is life and when it enters your spirit that life can be imparted to your flesh. For example Abraham and Sarah Romans 4:19 says his body was dead and his wife Sarah's womb was dead, but God promised they would have a son. So, God changed their names from Abram-high father to Abraham-father of a multitude and from Saria-Princess to Sarah-Princess of nations. Notice, God changed their names to fit what He promised. It was a way of imparting that life to their flesh because they did have a son so their bodies did come alive. Understand this words play a huge role both spoken and heard. Words have an affect on you, both heard and spoken. Proverbs 15:30 says, "And a good report maketh the bones fat." And Proverbs 12:18 says, "But the tongue of the wise is health(same word). So, you need to be hearing and speaking God's report, instead of the report of the news broadcast.

When you first hear the word that's planting and each time after that is watering (1Corinthians 3:6,7). When you give your eyes and ears to the word that's what gets in you. Notice, in that verse Romans 4:19 it says Abraham considered not the deadness of his body nor the deadness of Sarah's womb. He only gave his attention to what God promised. Now, let's see an example of the word being medicine. In Acts 14:7-10 there is an account of a man that was impotent in his feet, he was cripple from his mother's womb. But, he heard Paul preach, that was the medicine, and Paul perceived the man had faith to be healed and told him to stand upright on his feet and the man leaped up and walked. Where did the faith come from, the word. Where did the healing come from, the word. That incorruptible seed found good ground and produced a harvest of healing. Notice, the healing was already in the seed. The seed comes with the healing.

I recall a while back when God dropped the question in my spirit, "How old are you"? And He said to think about this everyone that has walked the earth before now, and everyone present on it now, and everyone that will ever be on it was back in the Garden of Eden inside of Eve. So, likewise He said every healing you will ever need is already in the seed. I got news for you that includes the Corona Virus. Isaiah 53:4,5 does not say with Jesus stripes we are healed except for Corona. Psalm 103:3 doesn't say God heals all our diseases except Corona. 1Peter 2:24 doesn't say by whose stripes you were healed except for Corona. God saw Corona before it showed up. And if the blood of Jesus has been shed for it then it has already been dealt with and defeated. Just like God said, Behold a virgin shall conceive and bare a son. Do you think God didn't know who it was going to be, of course He did. And He spoke that hundreds of years before she was even born. That word traveled down through time waiting for Mary to show up. The Blood has been waiting for Corona to show up. God's seed in your soil can overcome any condition. God's medicine is greater than any sickness, disease, or virus. Plant the seed in the soil and water it and reap your harvest of healing.

2020/6/23 0:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy