SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : More Non Christians Reading Their Bibles

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

More Non Christians Reading Their Bibles

Study: More Than 20 Percent of Non-Christians Say the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Led Them to Start Reading the Bible.
risis.

Notably, some 44% of Americans polled said they see the global coronavirus pandemic and economic meltdown as a “wake-up call for us to turn back to faith in God,” and as “signs of coming judgment.”

https://www.faithwire.com/2020/04/02/21-5-of-non-christians-say-coronavirus-pandemic-has-led-them-to-start-reading-the-bible-study-finds/

2020/4/6 8:39Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: More Non Christians Reading Their Bibles

I was in costco today at the line for propane filling. One main was behind me about 10 feet. I told him that this epidemic doesn't seem like it will go away anytime soon, he nodded and agreed. I then told him: "Well, no one is without excuse now to read the Bible, we have alot of time on our hands." That started a conversation about the Scriptures and he told me he had a very old bible, as a collectors item but its been awhile since he ever read it. He ended by saying he will have to find it and read it.

This is a tremendous time to share the Lord, even a small word for God in anyway will have a powerful impact on anyone you meet.

2020/4/7 13:47Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I wish more Christians would read there bible including me

2020/4/8 15:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy