SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ezekiel 16/The Apostate Church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Ezekiel 16/The Apostate Church

I don't know if anyone has paid much attention to Ezekiel and how Jerusalem (the Lord's love) was idolatrous and adulterous. The Lord has been showing me this past year (in dreams- you can believe or not) The dreams fit Ezekiel 16 perfectly. My 13 yr. old daughter even had one on the same night as me and they fit together. It even perfectly fit the verse where it says "people will quote the proverbs- like Mother, like daughter". The Lord is saying that His people today are the same (or worse). You can read my post on it here:
[url=http://injesus.com/Groups/ViewMessage.cfm?MessageId=FA007TRM&GroupID=IA007C1L&CFID=3469015&CFTOKEN=6125750&UCD=nl3]http://injesus.com/Groups/ViewMessage.cfm?...[/url]

We must pray for that the Lord reveals this to "christians". Judgement starts with His own people and it is so sad to know He is calling us to give up our other "loves". If there is a revival, it most definitely will be outside the church walls. I am so tired of Churchianity.

May God look down and see those who desire nothing more than just HIM, those who are willing to sit at His feet for as long as it takes.

In His love, chanin

2003/10/24 12:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Ezekiel 16/The Apostate Church

Quote:
We must pray for that the Lord reveals this to "christians". Judgement starts with His own people and it is so sad to know He is calling us to give up our other "loves".

People need to know the need before the solution.

Quote:
If there is a revival, it most definitely will be outside the church walls. I am so tired of Churchianity.

I disagree, I believe God wants to revive his Body, but that body dwells mostly in congregations in Church buildings. Home Church or Institutional Church it doesn't matter both have traditions and man made elements. Christ is the focus, if our eyes go off him to the surroundings we will stumble in any situation; Church or not.

2003/11/27 11:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy