SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : WRITE IT BEFORE THEM

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

WRITE IT BEFORE THEM

Isa 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:
Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:
Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
Isa 30:11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Problem #1 Prophecy smooth things. And the people love it so. And worse, THEY WILL DEFEND their FALSE PROFIT and accuse the one who identifies him as such, of failing to LOVE.

Listen my friend. Love tells the TRUTH. GOD"s word is TRUTH. Accept no substitutes. News and social media thrive on deception and substituting man's understanding and opinion for TRUTH! (I wanted to write "CURSED PEOPLE" right here. but I'm not going to do that, here)

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

FAIL!!!!!

Now days, what man does not understand, man rejects. THIS IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF ALL DENOMINATIONALISM. Man's personal opinion of Scripture and TRUTH has taken precedence over the whole counsel of scripture. Why? Because man will NOT read his/her bible. Even preachers. Preachers now days quote what they have been told by other preachers and Bible teachers, rather than what the Scriptures say. And when they are confronted with TRUTH, they defer to what they have been told and led to understand, rather than referring to HIS TRUTH.

Jer 23:19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jer 23:20 The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Unfolding before your eyes. And what is your #1 concern? SELF! Your physical well being, NEVER MIND WHAT YEHOVAH SAYS! Never mind the SIN IN YOUR LIFE.

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

How many times, HAYAH has WARNED US about listening to FALSE PROFITS? I use the word "profit" because that is what these "false prophets" are really all about. And they are heralded as huge successes, based on numbers, and not TRUTH.

So how can you tell "who's who"? Which one is which? HAYAH plainly tells us in the next verse of Jeremiah. But who listens to Scripture anyone longer. Watch this....

Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

First of all, preachers and other leaders today, do not stand in HIS counsel. HIS WORD and HIS HOLY SPIRIT are HIS counsel. Few, very few, pay it any mind at all. They parrot what they have heard before said. Why? Because it is easy and it is familiar to old folks who heard it parroted when they were young. The new preacher must be right because he teaches me what I've always heard is TRUTH, when in fact it did not align itself to the WORD of HAYAH back then, and it does not today. Error multiplying error. Lies multiplying lies, all leaning on one's own understanding, instead of relying on the ROCK SOLID word of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM (GOD).

Worse, man feeds on ungodly counsel continually. Yes you, church person. How much time do you spend listening to what others says (news, neighbors, cyber friends and such each day.) How much do you allow their personal opinions to affect your day to day living, choices, and activities. My goodness open your eyes. It's all about you! People prophesying who have not heard from HAYAH! Why? It should be obvious that they have not listened to HIS counsel. Instead they listen to other than HIS counsel, and so the blind lead the blind. They don't cause others to hear HIS words. That's not popular, and it is sure no PROFITABLE financially.

YESHUA said that HE did not speak at all, but what HE had heard from the FATHER.

EVERY TRUE PROPHET IN THE BIBLE and EVERY TRUE PROPHET TODAY has one ultimate message. TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS AND EVIL DOINGS. REPENT. STOP SINNING.

There are no exceptions in the Bible and there are no exceptions today. It does not matter is if it is your next door neighbor or the most noted "church" personality on earth. If this message is missing from what they say. THEY ARE FALSE PROPHETS.

When you open your mouth, you are either speaking for YEHOVAH, or you are SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF, or parroting what you have heard. Every voice prophecies. They are either speaking TRUTH or personal opinion. If they speaking other than what HAYAH says, they speak lies, deception, phylosophy and personal opinion.

Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Jer 23:25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
Jer 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Every time I encounter this text only one person comes to mind. But he represents millions today. "I have a dream", "I have a dream". Martin Luther King. He prophesied what folks wanted to hear. I'm so sorry for all who have been taken in by his words. The man was anything but a "prophet". Noble cause? Yes. Devoted to it? Yes. Did he sit before the LORD and speak only what the LORD gave him to say? You answer that.

Prophets of deceit in their own hearts. Blinded by greed and covetousness, lust for personal recognition, PRIDE, EGO. But not listening to GOD. They simply regurgitate what they have heard or been taught to be so in Bible schools or other false voices.

HOW MUCH LONGER, oh church person? How much longer will you fall prey to these false teachers who prophecy smooth things?

When a person is "told they are saved", and they stand on that even though there is no evidence of a changed converted new creation life, they are a sitting duck to false prophets. They are a victim of deception. And since that is all they listen too, they are no different tha folks who go to church regularly or have been in church all their lives.

Pro 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Pro 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

FAIL!!!!

Man is way too full of pride and contentment in his own mind, to pay any attention at all to someone who has sat at HIS feet and listened to HIS counsel, and cries out to REPENT! Their response to HIS voice? AWAY WITH HIM, AWAY WITH HIM. They don't want HIS word spoken in their midst any more today, than they did when when our SAVIOR CAME 2,000 years ago. :'(

What about you? Where do you stand in all of this? What kind of prophet are you? Yes you. Do you speak what the LORD says. Or do you speak your own counsel, wisdom, and understanding?

2020/3/23 10:53Profile
docs

Re: WRITE IT BEFORE THEM

/Man's personal opinion of Scripture and TRUTH has taken precedence over the whole counsel of scripture. Why? Because man will NOT read his/her bible. Even preachers./

Bro, you ought to know my pastor and the people I go to church with. They are always in the word seeking to be instructed by it. It's as common as breathing.

I've never seen the Lord referred to as HAYAH. Why this designation? Is this the same as YEHOVAH?

If it's not out of the way or wrong, can I ask what church or company of believers you associate with?

2020/3/23 11:18Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I just call him by HIS name God.

2020/3/23 13:13Profile
cup

Hayah is not a name for God.

hayah:
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: hayah
Phonetic Spelling: (haw-yaw)