SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : WHO ARE THE BLESSED?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

WHO ARE THE BLESSED?

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Who are the "blessed"? When you sit in front of a TV and watch/listen to whatever news program you like. you are walking in the counsel of the UNGODLY, standing in the way of SINNERS, and seated with those who SCORN our GOD. AND YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE BLESSED.

Turn it OFF. (that little red button on your remote control). Open your Bible. And look for ways to get out and about and help others. It's called LOVE.

Joh_15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

"But I might get sick, and die." So? Are you afraid to die? Why is that? If you really believed that "heaven" is what the Bible says it is, why would you not prefer to be THERE than be here?

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2Ch 7:15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

The "pivot" of this text is, TURN FROM OUR WICKED WAYS. If you don't do that, all other efforts are pointless and fruitless.

TURN from your wicked ways, is the message of every single prophet in the Bible. No exceptions. Why? Because they are HIS voice speaking through them. It is HE that is calling. And it is HE and HE ALONE that can take this disease from us, INSTANTLY, if only........ but will we?

I don't think so. Not yet. We as a nation are no different than Pharaoh who wanted "one more night with the frogs". You won't repent because your god is an IDOL. And your idol is your wealth. Well, you can't eat your wealth. And that plastic you have in your pocket? It ain't going to do you much good come judgement day.

REPENT! ........ or PERISH.

2020/3/20 10:52Profile
cup

WE ARE THE BLESSED!

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
Eph. 1:3 New Living Translation

2020/3/20 14:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy