SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : LOVE without end....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

LOVE without end....

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

DO YOU WANT PERSONAL REVIVAL TODAY? WELL DO YOU? Did you know you can CHOOSE TOO?

Read that vs again. HE will manifest HIMself TO YOU!!!! REVIVAL!!!!! You don't have to wait until you get up on the mountain in the glory cloud. You don't have to wait for some notable preacher to come to town. You can do it TODAY. Right down here in the valley. And you can have a VERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (revival) with HAYAH (I AM) this very day. Guaranteed. HE promises. HE keeps HIS promise.

"So, what's the catch" you may ask? The "catch" is men (and women). You catch their heart. Look at the text again. HE says you keep HIS commandments. What were the two examples HE gave?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

So in reality, to love our neighbor, is to love HAYAH (I AM). (see Matthew 25:31-46). How can you love HAYAH, whom you can't see, if you fail to love your neighbor, whom you can see?

"Well, how do I do that"? Very simple and cost effective. Do you have a smile? Well do you? Deliberately give it away today. And make sure everyone you give it too, takes time to notice that it is especially for them. Just a warm, loving smile.
In conjunction with that, watch for opportunities to do some little act of kindness, just because it is the right thing to do.

Example: A while back I got my Mexican Visa Card renewed for 3 more years. The lady who works at the immigration office has always been kind and helpful to me. Sometimes, the wait there can be up to an hour. I've watched this lady deal with all sorts of mostly seniors. Many of them, cold, some down right rude.

So on the final day, when I went to pick up my card, I stopped in the central market, and bought a nice flower arrangement. It was simply beautiful. Some roses and other flowers. Cost me a little time and about $10. I took the flowers with me to Immigration.

So when I got my card, I told the lady that I realized she had a tough job, dealing with so many different kinds of people and personalities. I told her I could see where she could think she was unappreciated. So I gave her the flowers and told her I really appreciated all her efforts to help me.

The look on her face, was priceless. Oh how my sweet LORD manifested HIMself to me that day. But more, HE revealed HIMself to her as well. We both experienced REVIVAL. I walked out in tears. Tears of joy and gladness. Tears of thanksgiving, that I did not disregard HIS leading, "stop and get her some flowers of appreciation". I'm in tears right now just telling you about this.

You see, it's not about "church services" and candles lighted, ornate buildings and kumbaya songs. YESHUA (JESUS) is right under our noses. Have you loved HIM today. Not just with words, but with that special smile, a warm embrace? An act of simple kindness? When you do it to the least of these, you do it unto HIM. PREACH HIS LOVE WITH YOUR ACTIONS. No words needed. No college degree needed. No ordination certificate needed. What you really need is LOVE. Love only works, if you give it away.

Want to be successful in "ministry" (servitude)? LOVE. LOVE NEVER FAILS. Ever. Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil......with good. LOVE, sweet benevolent love.... is good.

Set your heart and your sights on finding others to love......today. You'll be filled with joy, as HE will keep HIS promise, and love you and MANIFEST HIMself to you, and through you. HIS yoke is easy, HIS burden is light. HIS yoke of unity with HIS children, is LOVE.

2020/2/13 9:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy