SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Newbie in Tampa FL

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
didi768

Newbie in Tampa FL

Minnesota girl here who has been in FL now for almost 18 yrs (and is now considering moving back,) is looking forward to meeting all you awesome, bible-believing Christians and learning from you and most-importantly from the Holy Spirit, all I can before the rapture takes us all away to the biggest wedding supper ever thrown!

I am 54, married with 3 adult sons ages 29, 24, and 22. Been saved since the age of 7 and have never stopped learning God's Word since then!

Blessings to all!
Di

2020/2/10 16:48Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Newbie in Tampa FL

God bless you sister, welcome to the website and community. Perhaps a great place for you to start is to listen to the 2 top messages downloaded on the site:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=282&commentView=itemComments

Judgment Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=235&commentView=itemComments

Let me know anyway I can serve you.

2020/2/10 17:29Profile
docs

Re: Newbie in Tampa FL

Minnesota guy here who has been here about 5 and a half years after living in Tallahassee, Fla and thereabouts most of my life. I have been to Tampa many times. I now reside in Bemidji, MN, the first town on the Mississippi River.

Welcome to you and blessings.

2020/2/11 8:46Profile
leyoung

Welcome

Welcome Sister,
This place has the wisdom of the ages with so many archived
Sermons and testimonies of the saints. You can even hear the voice of
William Booth, the founder of the Salvation Army who recorded
His voice for posterity on the first Edison recordings.
I learned more here on SermonIndex than I knew about in the first 30 years of my life as a Christian. Greg and others have preserved a treasure trove of the Kingdom of heaven here on earth for us.

The Holy Spirit will lead you to the right message for exactly what
He knows you need. May the Lord give you wisdom for living!
Enjoy!

And I thank the Lord for Greg and all he has endured for the sake of Christ with the preservation of this treasure.Thank You, dear Jesus!

And the forum assures us of continued fellowship of brothers and sisters all over the globe!

Sister Leslie

2020/2/12 9:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy