SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Proof Meditation Is Dangerous & Demonic by Steven Bancarz

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Proof Meditation Is Dangerous & Demonic by Steven Bancarz

Proof Meditation Is Dangerous & Demonic (The Shocking Truth)
by Steven Bancarz

Description: Meditation is a multi-billion dollar industry, and is a staple in Eastern and New Age religions. It's currently being practiced by 40% of Americans. Despite it's popularity, there is overwhelming scientific and testimonial proof that meditation is psychologically dangerous and opens up doorways to the demonic. In this video, we will examine the shocking truth about meditation that never gets spoken about.

[video removed due to coarse language]

2020/1/28 2:22Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: Proof Meditation Is Dangerous & Demonic by Steven Bancarz

My uncle is a buddhist who practices Transcendental Meditation; he was the director of a Toronto chapter some years back. He chants mantras every morning (so does his wife, which is catholic). He attributes his success to chanting. And he is successful. He owns his own company (a consulting firm), he's written 7 books, he's completed 11 Ironman triathlons even though he has severe athsma.

But I look at what it has cost him. His family is broken, he has no real, lasting peace, he has a quick temper; every time I have been in his house (from when I was a child) there is an oppressive feeling there. And he is absolutely hostile to the gospel.

Eastern meditation is extremely dangerous. It opens up the person practicing it to demonic possession.

I meditate on the Word of God. "Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night." Psalm 1:1,2

2020/1/28 7:51Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Sorry saints,

I am removing this video as there is swearing in it and to be honest its an over-reaction as quiet prayer and "waiting on God" is the one thing that western christianity is sorely lacking. We are very good with busyness and talking all the time and using our rational mind.

2020/1/28 9:26Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

There is one example of swearing in the second clip of the meditation guru.

It’s important that Christians be informed rather than continue naïve about the very real spiritual, psychological and physical cost of Eastern meditation.

Hiding the false does not increase the value of the true. Just warning children about the dangers of premarital intimacy does not reduce the glory of the true. So let’s be faithful to teach, embody and show discernment of the true. Truthfully, there is a severe lack of teaching on the glories of being one as there is a dearth of teaching on true mediation, waiting on and abiding in Christ.

It seems like Steve Bancarz has been involved with more Reformed brethren based on guests and theology. He is only 4 years into his walk though, Lord having arrested him in 2015.

2020/1/28 15:06Profile

Re:

I am not surprised at the increasing level of censorship on this forum. Greg deleted Todd's thread on Voice of the Martyrs. It was a fact-based expose' that genuinely surprised me. Even Richard Wurmbrand's son had confirmed that things had gone far afield---but, no, we can't have that. Keep sending them money, folks. We will not speak ill of any religious business enterprise, er, ministry on this forum.

2020/1/28 16:14

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy