Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Sermons for Alexa speaker

Does anyone know any good biblical skills for the Alexa speaker
I have a podcasting app

I wish i could find some good sermons and have a deep love of the bible
My problem is my memory as i have not only read the bible multiple times , i have read commentaries on different verses and know the archaeology behind different verses

My problem is i find it so hard as i used to be a sermon aholoc but i find it so hard and want to go deeper as i have been going deeper with the original languages

I wish i had a deeper love of Jesus and i sometimes get so depressed about my finances, work and so need constant good Christian fellowship that taxes both my mind and heart

2020/1/23 11:49Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Sermons for Alexa speaker

Dominac, I do not know you besides the posts you share here on SI. I believe you are sincere in wanting to do the right thing. But you live in this world and it is a mess, so bad the devil will use it to discourage a body.

You say you are a sermon addict (?). Mind if I suggest something? I suspect you have been looking at the wrong place for spiritual satisfaction. Forget about sermons, about theological books/works instead get with God. Alone with God. Study the WORD knowing this is God's love letter to you. Be realistic, forget idealism - this will drag you down quick; forget about looking at the Scriptures academically. Ask God to reveal Himself to you as you study the WORD - no commentaries allowed! Just you, the WORD, paper, pencil with a prayer in your heart. Focus on Him. Now, see what happens.

God bless you.

Sandra

2020/1/23 15:43Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Good advice Sandra- and try to read it leaving behind all your preconceived ideas and set the commentaries aside.

2020/1/23 18:09Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: sister Sandra

AMEN 🙏🏻

Brother Dom-
I can honestly attest that her advice really worked in my case and the case of others that I personally know and witnessed -

I might add ;
After your initial reunion with the living Christ, perhaps ask Him (as Saul) what He wants you to do ;)

2020/1/23 19:15Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Thankyou for your advice

2020/1/25 11:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy