Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : National Day For Life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

National Day For Life

Tomorrow is the National March for Life

God is the Giver of all Life. He created man in His image, male and female. He loves people! He creates individuals in their mothers’ wombs with such individuality. He knows the plans and purpose He has for each one. He decides who has red hair, or blonde, or black. Everything He does in the world is for us. He loves us so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus, not into the world to condemn the world, but to convict us of sin and mercifully save us long before we ever existed. He always goes to tremendous efforts to save the one lost soul. He always has His eye on us. If thinking about all of that doesn’t cause us to just want to worship Him, I’m not sure what will.

Every child being formed in its mother’s womb should be assured of safety and security. How heinous we consider acts of war where children have been torn from their mothers’ wombs. Why then would we turn around and decide it is legal if its own mother chooses it? Is this not a war of a different type? Is this not a spiritual war? Is this not still worth an outcry? We must cry out!

Thankfully, the Lord has provided salvation and forgiveness for all sin, even this. Thankfully, He never leaves us in our sin. Tomorrow is the National March for Life. This year’s theme is “Pro-Life is Pro-Woman”. Millions of men, women, and children will take to the streets and openly worship God, while they intercede for the ending of abortion in America. This nation must no longer tolerate the taking of innocent life from the womb. Abortion must end in America.

“You formed my innermost being, shaping my delicate inside and my intricate outside, and wove them all together in my mother’s womb. I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex! Everything you do is marvelously breathtaking. It simply amazes me to think about it!” (Psalm 139:13-14; TPT)

Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:

Click here to go to the National March for Life website and read about the activities coming up tomorrow.
Thank God for His great love.
Thank Him for how perfectly He has formed each person. Pray for the innocent unborn being formed in their mothers’ wombs. Pray for their safety and security, health and wholeness.
Intercede for the ending of abortion in America. Use passionate words and strong decrees against this demonic enemy of humanity.
It’s not too late to join a march in your area. Find them here.
A prayer you can pray:

Father, tomorrow is the National March for Life. In our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., and across the nation in many other cities, men and women will march to end abortion in America. Year after year, we have marched our cities’ streets. Year after year, we have cried out together for the ending of aboriton. Lord, let this be the year our prayers fill the bowls and our interession is answered.

You have perfectly created each and every person. Each of us is unique and deeply loved by You. How beautifully and carefully You form us in the wombs of our mothers. We pray for the protection of every little life being formed in wombs now. Let the womb be a safe place for each developing life. We pray for a Great Awakening to sweep the land, drawing men and women into Your loving arms. Save the mothers and save the babies they carry, Lord. Only born-again minds can comprehend Your perfect plan. Only the saved heart can know how deep forgiveness can go. Only revelation of Your love can drive all fear of the future out and replace it with trust. Oh, Jesus, save and deliver, and end abortion in America! Amen.

Today’s decree:

Abortion must end in America!

From “Give Him Fifteen” by Dutch Sheets

2020/1/23 8:03Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: National Day For Life

Sorry For the repetitious posts.

I tried to delete a post, and instead I added one..

Help Greg!

2020/1/23 8:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

No problem brother, I deleted the other post.

2020/1/23 9:12Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

National March for Life 2020

It is because of situations like these that we will march for life today:

“Planned Parenthood just set a disturbing record. It’s infuriating.

“The abortion giant’s latest report shows that it committed more abortions in a single year than ever before – 345,672. In fact, Planned Parenthood’s abortions reached record highs at the same time the abortion rate nationwide hit record lows.

“That’s nearly 950 babies killed each day. Nearly 40 lives an hour, every hour, all year.

“It’s sickening. And at the same time, Planned Parenthood set another record; this one is for the amount of your tax dollars it took – $616.8 million last year alone.

“On top of that, a California jury has awarded Planned Parenthood millions more from pro-life advocates for exposing the sale of aborted babies’ body parts.” (Jordan Sekulow, ACLJ)

“Let your light shine in front of men. Then they will see the good things you do and will honor your Father Who is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16; NLV)

Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:

Worship the Lord over the Life that He has given you and your family.
If you have had an abortion, receive the sweetness of His forgiveness and let His love and life flow through you.
If you fathered a child, have been a panicked parent, or other supporting person, who has participated in an abortion decision, receive the love and forgiveness of the Lord before you pray.
Pray for the salvation of the doctors and staffs of abortion clinics.
Declare, “Lord, let Your love and forgiveness consume those who who have participated in the abortion process in any way. May Jesus be introduced to even the hardest hearted.”
Pray Lou Engle’s 22-word prayer, “Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America.”
Intercede for organizations, like the March for Life and the ACLJ, who are leading the fight to end abortion in America.
A prayer you can pray:

God, I worship You, for You alone are the Giver of Life. You create the beating heart and form life in the mother’s womb. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am made in Your image. I am deeply loved by You and I am thankful to know that. To You be all the glory for humanity’s creation.

My heart is breaking at the statistics on abortion in America. Even though abortion is declining overall, Planned Parenthood is still strongly promoting this heinous action. Tax dollars are still funding this horrific practice. People’s minds are changing a bit, but more hearts must change. Only when there is full revival and souls saved will enough hearts change to end abortion in America. I join the penitent ones today, repenting and interceding for my nation. Let those who have had abortions not hide in guit and shame, but bring their sin into Your saving, healing light. Let those who fathered those women’s children, who abandoned them, or drove them to the abortionist, find You and repent. May parents, relatives, pastors, and educators repent for their part in any abortion. Every life taken keeps organizations like Planned Parenthood functioning. Lord, let Your love and forgiveness consume those who who have participated in the abortion process in any way. May Jesus be introduced to even the hardest hearted. Bless and provide support for the organizations working to end abortion in this country.

Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America. Amen.

Today’s decree:

We will pray and we will protest abortion publicly and consistently until abortion is eradicated from America.

1 Learn more about Jordan Sekulow and the America Center for Law and Justice here.

“Give Him Fifteen” by Dutch Sheets:

2020/1/24 7:16Profile
docs

Re:

President Trump is said to be going to attend and if so will be the first President of the United States to ever do so.

Also, President Trump is seriously considering issuing a executive order allowing prayer in schools again.

2020/1/24 8:49Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

God hates the shedding of innocent blood. Abortion is child sacrifice to principalities and powers in order to empower them. In the Old Testament children were thrown into a hot furnace as a sacrifice to Molech.

God has been waiting for the Church to rise up against this great evil in repentant prayer, and there is much unified prayer going on all over the nation. We are thanking and praising God for the victory even before it is manifested. The Ekklesia is waking up to the authority that God has given to the Church through the name and the blood of Jesus!

2020/1/24 9:49Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

God hates the shedding of innocent blood. Abortion is child sacrifice to principalities and powers in order to empower them. In the Old Testament children were thrown into a hot furnace as a sacrifice to Molech.

God has been waiting for the Church to rise up against this great evil in repentant prayer, and there is much unified prayer going on all over the nation. We are thanking and praising God for the victory even before it is manifested. The Ekklesia is waking up to the authority that God has given to the Church through the name and the blood of Jesus!

2020/1/24 10:13Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy