SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : kids Revival in Philippines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

kids Revival in Philippines

I was watching The 700 club and they had actual video of a class room of kids crying out to God. Oh how much it touched me.

They said God was powerful, kids (6 and up) hearing from God. Having Visions. (oh my, it broke my heart). Prophesing. Etc. In this little (maybe big..idk) Christian school in the Philippines.

It spread to the entire school, everyone was hearing from God one way or the other. Grades shot up, violence decreased.

Revival.!!

**I tried to find it on cbn.com but couldn't find it, maybe its 'too fresh' cause i JUST saw it on tv, but if you know anything about this please write**

2005/7/14 23:35

Re: kids Revival in Philippines

Okay, resently I saw CTN show another thing on this kids revival. And i JUST checked out their site, with Both articles.

The video touched me.

They aren't promoting 'tounges', but divine visitation. Young kids are seeing visions, being healed in their soul (mind, emotions...etc). Check out the links.

[url=http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/cwn/072205kidrevival.asp]July 22, 2005[/url]

[url=http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050805f.asp]August 5, 2005[/url]

The second one IS NOT the same, but a follow-up.

Here are some quotes from them both.

*This is a vision a kid had*
Nine-year-old John Algora, who is in the 5th grade, said, "I saw Satan and God fighting for me. Satan said, 'He's my child. He's not yours.' God said, 'No. He's mine, I created him.'"

*Another vision, concerning Witnessing*
Jeroel Lyble, 15, said, "God was saying to me - if you are ashamed of Me, I will be ashamed of you in Heaven. God was saying to me that I should speak up, I should be a voice."

Junior high school student Jenina Benitez said, “I pray that they will know Jesus more as a friend, and their Lord and Savior, and grow in Him.”

Praise God. To a little school. Praise God.!!

2005/8/8 21:05
dohzman

Re:

Awesome! :-D

2005/8/8 21:23Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

2005/8/10 13:25Profile

Re:

Hahaha, And true.

Hahaha

2005/8/10 14:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy