Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Globalism the battle of new world orders

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Globalism the battle of new world orders

As a Christian we know that Jesus will return one day and reign and this world will get worse and worse
Islam has a new world order,some christians have a new world order without Jesus
The Jewish are looking for a Messiah without Jesus who will build the third temple and destroy Christian , i was shocked when reading people like Maimonides that some Jewish sects believe in the fact that a jewish Messiah will come through the destruction of Christianity
It is the common misconception that becuase the republicans or the democrats or conservatives or labour or who ever is in power that the devil stops working
We let our guard down when things are going well
Every major religion has a view of the end times it is a battle of eschatology
I have never felt so weak and unwell and worthless at this time
It is interesting when you have studied the major faiths and see the battle against Christians
What i have found most interesting is that most groups us
e
I have never felt such a battle for my faith at this time
My main issues i have been studying is the third temple and the antichrist.
I want so much to focus on Jesus more

2020/1/14 8:50Profile
savannah

Re: Globalism the battle of new world orders

"My main issues i have been studying is the third temple and the antichrist.
I want so much to focus on Jesus more."

So glad to hear that you, "want so much to focus on Jesus more."

Rather than making your main issues of study the third temple and the antichrist.

Especially since there is no third temple in Bible prophecy, nor one in the future who will be "The Antichrist."

Neither a 3rd temple or Antichrist(singular) can be found in Bible prophecy. The word 'antichrist' is not found in the Book of Revelation as many suppose. The only times(4X)that the word 'antichist' is used is in the book of 1st and 2nd John.

https://youtu.be/puG_jl22z2Y

2020/1/14 9:22Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, note

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. note

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In verse 4 it says the man of sits in the temple of God and in verse 8 it says that the antichrist is destroyed by Jesus return

2020/1/14 12:59Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

You are making big assumptions Dom.

2020/1/14 13:15Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

What assumptions !
😃

2020/1/14 14:33Profile
docs

Re:

- No third temple.
- No personal Antichrist.

It comes from the same stream of theology that taught for hundreds of years that the Jewish people would never ever never under any circumstances return to the land once known as Canaan.

Case in point:

"For so long a time has passed away since their [the sons of Israel’s] exile, and…since there has been no restoration of this people, it is certain that this prophecy ought not to be restricted to seed according to the flesh. For there was a prescribed time for the Jews, when the Lord purposed to restore them to their country; and, at the end of seventy years, a free return was granted them by Cyrus. Then Hosea spoke not here of the kingdom of Israel, but of the Church, which was to be restored by a return, composed of both Jews and of Gentiles." (John Calvin)

No restoration of this people? Not during Calvin'S time but what has happened since then?

"With regard to the prophetic expectations of Israel's restoration beyond the return from Babylon, "the expressions are not to be pressed literally because they are symbolical, not proper; typical, not literal; to be explained spiritually and not carnally. Israel is to be restored, not according to the flesh and letter, but according to the promise and spirit (Romans 9); the holy city, not Jerusalem, but the church."

"Certainly there will be a remarkable conversion of the Jews before the end of the world, "not that all will be converted, but that many will...(although we cannot be certain either in what way or when precisely it will take place)....But whatever that calling of them shall be, a restitution of the Jewish polity in the land of Canaan is not to be dreamed of....Besides, this polity was to last only until Christ....Finally, if God had wished to restore that polity, he would never have allowed it to be abolished for so long a time (over sixteen centuries)."

Francis Turretin (1623-1687)Studies at Calvin's Academy in Geneva and later taught there for 30 years.

A restoration of the Jewish polity in the holy land is not to be dreamed of? Well...uh...

Antichrist is not to be a real person? A return wasn't to be literal either.

2020/1/14 14:57Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I referred to the passage in 2 Thessalonians 2 where it specifically states that the son of perdition

2 Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

Is this verse plain

Later on in the passage in 2 Thessalonians 2
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

It specifically states that Jesus will destroy the antichrist on his return

I am not a Calvinist so assuming that i am is an assumption

In revelation 19
You have the same thing Jesus destroying the antichrist when he returns in this passage

It is ironic that this was the main topic of my discussion

2020/1/14 15:39Profile

Re:

Well, Dominic, I can hear your heavy heart, and what you need is not a theological debate, but some times of refreshing in our Lord's presence. I hope you can find some genuine Christian fellowship and agape love displayed in your local area. Until then (and afterwards) cleave to our Lord in the closet of prayer.

Kind regards in Christ Jesus,

2020/1/14 15:42
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Globalism the battle of new world orders

I do need a refreshing of gods presence

2020/1/14 16:49Profile
savannah

Re: refreshing

"I can hear your heavy heart, and what you need is not a theological debate, but some times of refreshing in our Lord's presence."

I concur.

"I do need a refreshing of gods presence." Dom

I don't want to stand in the way of that refreshing.

I pray that you will get what you need.

May God be glorified in us...Amen.

2020/1/14 17:50Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy