SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : County where I live under fire for banning refugees

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

County where I live under fire for banning refugees

The county board of Beltrami County, Minnesota where I reside took a vote the other night and voted to "ban refugees" as the news says. The lady Omar who is a representative from the Somali portion of Minneapolis about four hours from here has voiced her disdain. This is only the second county in the nation to do so but in actuality, I think the vote was not to ban immigrants or refugees but ban ILLEGAL refugees from being resettled here and this becoming a sanctuary county. President Trump had the wisdom of foresight and said refugees can't just be brought to a county and resettled but the decision should rest with the counties as to whether they want to or not. So the county leaders who should have the say so in my opinion took advantage of his executive order and said no. Some said this county did not have the money to assimilate thousands or even hundreds of refugees so the vote may have been because of that. The former administrations were guilty of just showing up with sometimes bus loads of illegal immigrants and dumping them in counties who didn't even know they were coming. Something tells me the issue will be revisited here and meanwhile Omar is angry at this county.

The national issue has never been over immigrants. The issue has from day one been about whether ILLEGAL immigrants should have the same rights as everyone else. I have nothing at all against LEGAL immigrants. Christian love should be big and broad but it should also be responsible.

2020/1/10 8:55Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: County where I live under fire for banning refugees

/ The national issue has never been over immigrants. The issue has from day one been about whether ILLEGAL immigrants should have the same rights as everyone else. I have nothing at all against LEGAL immigrants. Christian love should be big and broad but it should also be responsible./

“be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves”

I believe you are correct in your assessment brother David, as these individuals are being lured here under false pretense to be used/manipulated to maintain a power structure that in fact enslaves them by causing them to become dependent on it.
This is happening because the group whom had been enslaved by this trick, has begun to awaken en’mass and flee. So the rulers of this power structure is now attempting to import a new crop of enslaved peoples to manipulate into assisting them (unwittingly) into their system to maintain control.... it will not work 🙏🏻

Edited to correct grammatical errors

2020/1/10 11:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy