SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PapageorgeR

Greetings

Greetings,
I'm excited to join others on sermon index to both share and hear how God is continually working in the lives of millions around the world..

A prophetic sign of this very message has been proven very clearly in scripture Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh"..

As we see the times drawing near, now more then ever is the time to prepare ourselves for the return of Christ. To purify our hearts of wicked dispositions that when our hearts are tried and tested by the fire, the refiner will declare it to be approved.

Zechariah 13:9 "I will bring the one third through the fire, will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on my name and I will answer them. I will say this is My people and each one will say The Lord is My God"..

In Paul's first epistle to the Thessalonians he said "Comfort eachother and edify one another"...

May we grow in our spiritual bodies as we are one in Christ..Praise be to God!

2020/1/8 0:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Greetings

Welcome brother,

May God bless you in your journey with Him. Let me know any way I can serve you.

2020/1/8 5:57Profile
PapageorgeR

Re:

Thank you for your kind words sir! Your site is truly a blessing for others. I was drawn to your site reading an article about Daniel Nash and Charles Finney. I clicked on the link and it led me here. I noticed you also had Lenard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson and Carter Conlon on here as well (all inspirational and great men of God). Very few are like these and preach the Word from the book without sugar coating it. That’s the preaching that many churches need during these times. A great apostasy has came upon these churches today and they’ve fallen away from the truth. It’s a sad thing Greg how the forces of darkness have made their way into many churches and because a lack of faith and knowledge of the truth the people perish, many of the people have fallen away. We need more communities like this who will stand strong behind what they believe, keep the faith, encourage one another, exhort and correct as the apostle Paul said.. I myself have been inspired by these men to share the knowledge that God gives us freely. I look forward to being apart of this community Greg. May God bless you as well in your walk with him and the work you do...

2020/1/8 8:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy