SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Message of encourgement to anyone else being targetted by gangstalking witchcraft

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ET101

Message of encourgement to anyone else being targetted by gangstalking witchcraft

Dear saints,

I've been what's popularly being called a targeted individual of gangstalking witchcraft. So from first-hand experience, it's real.

To any other brothers and sisters suffering under the oppressive weight of it all: take heart, allow it - in all its viciousnesss - to be a force to drive you closer to Christ!! God remains on His throne - He alone is the Final Arbiter.

Seek your answers and lead in Christ alone. He will lead you through this to the answers you need as an individual.

However, if you can quietly discern by the Holy Spirit, I think you will find some context and understand and solace as I did.

God Bless!

2020/1/2 0:59Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Message of encourgement to anyone else being targetted by gangstalking witchcraft

brother,

I would caution you with these things. Of course witchcraft is real, but the power of Jesus Christ is much greater.

this is steps to reverentially pray if the Holy Spirit shows you that you were involved in withcraft or there is opposition in that area:

I renounce ever signing my name over to Satan or having my name signed over to Satan.

I renounce any ceremony where I may have been wed married to Satan.

I renounce any and all covenants (agreements) with Satan.

I renounce any sacrifices that were made for me where Satan would claim ownership of me.

I renounce ever giving of my blood in Satanic ritual.

I renounce ever eating of flesh or drinking of blood for Satanic worship.

I renounce all guardians and surrogate parents that were assigned to me by Satanists.

I renounce every sacrifice made on my behalf by Satanists whereby they may claim ownership of me.

I renounce any ceremony where I was assigned to be a high priest for Satanic service, and I renounce Satan's lie that he owns me.

I announce that my name is now written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

I announce that I am the Bride of Christ.

I announce that I have a new covenant with Christ.

I announce that I belong to God because of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross for me.

I trust only in the shed blood of Jesus for my salvation.

By faith, I take communion which represents Jesus’ body and blood which was given for me.

I announce that God is my Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit is my guardian.

I announce that Christ is my sacrifice and I belong to Him since I have been bought and purchased by the blood of the Lamb.

I announce that in Christ I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a person for God's own possession. I belong to Him.

read more; https://ficm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SPECIAL-RENUNCIATIONS-FOR-CHILDREN-INVOLVED-IN-RITUALS.pdf

2020/1/2 5:59Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

For those like me who have never heard of gangstalking:

https://medium.com/bigger-picture/gangstalking-a-new-type-of-internet-conspiracy-cult-ab0a4fc7b85c

2020/1/2 12:00Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Ha! Gaslighting gangstalking TI’s
This article and it’s author have an agenda to disenfranchise someone in the worst way... to claim they’re mentally incompetent without any personal knowledge or testing but just based on their opinion of their own interpretation of events they have no personal experience in....🤔 credible method?

2020/1/2 14:07Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Due to the unprofitable thinking about this subject we are locking the thread.

2020/1/2 20:05Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Yeah I’m sure there are even more articles but they all ultimately are doing the same thing... if that type of reporting satisfies you then who am I to say otherwise-
Having said that there is more than meets the eye if you care to dig below the surface of these.

2020/1/2 20:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy