SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Christianity Today calls for President Trump's removal

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: Christianity Today calls for President Trump's removal

A very fitting name for their magazine;

"Christianity Today"

2019/12/21 8:45Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: TOM!!!

Ha! That is possibly the most sober minded and articulate summary of the American national/political landscape that I’ve read in quite some time now!

Each line pulled at the corners of my mouth, eliciting a smile that urged me to continue reading expectantly -

Indeed it does appear the battle that was once behind the scenes of most people’s perceptions has now begun to spill over into their view and is quickly becoming an undeniable frame for the reality in which they find themselves fully immersed.
Well done brother !

WWG1WGA 🙏🏻

2019/12/21 9:59Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I am shocked on the one hand that CT came out with such a declaration but when I consider the direction it has been going for years it should not surprise me at all.

We used to get CT magazine for years - over 20, in fact, but refused to resubscribe when I got weary of sorting through the bones to get a few morsels of meat. This happened around ten years ago when we refused to subscribe to it. One time a subscription company called urging us to subscribe and when I told him why we quit, he was amused. SIGH. BTW, I do have a egg crate box full of old CT magazines.

Anyways, one is seeing a real civil war ongoing, the metal guns just have not shot - yet - or, maybe they are - the battlefield is just different. This is not unlike the one that raged back in the 1960s in response to the Vietnam War and by extension Civil Rights.Back then molotov cocktails were a weapon of choice. Ban guns and then you cam easily make these with components readily available. I remember this very well. It was really scary back then.

Yes, we are in a war. Make no mistake.

Sandra

2019/12/21 12:23Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Maybe CT ought to put Nancy Pelosi on it’s cover. While impeaching President Trump, she got very agitated at a reporter’s question that was asked if she hated the President. She said that she was a Christian and prayed for President Trump. There are only two Democrats in Washington D.C. that are pro life. The Democratic Party has openly rejected Christianity.

https://stream.org/democratic-party-resolution-against-christianity/

2019/12/21 14:17Profile
docs

Re: Christian Post editor resigns after Christian Post magazine backs Trump (title edited)

It's an easy story to Google also just like the Christianity Today news.

2019/12/24 14:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Christian Post editor resigns after magazine backs Trump

I am calling for the removal of Christianity Today ;)

2019/12/24 17:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy