SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : CHRISTLESS AND CROSSLESS SERMONS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BruisedReed3

Nigeria

CHRISTLESS AND CROSSLESS SERMONS

*'There be many sermons' makers, yea, preachers, who, when in the art, hate to include Jesus in their discourses: neither sins and the dangers thereof is their business.

*He who preaches not Jesus and His chief end in dying on the cross, the same is not worthy of any auditory.

*I Pray thee, from such, take thy flight as thou wouldst, when a park of wolves, who for many days had not tasted any flesh, is sighted.

*I consider a man brutish and senseless, who gives his ear to any man, who himself has no Christ on his lips as his sole theme!

*A preacher who preaches everything but Christ and Him crucified, would lessen his eternal flame if he quit the pulpit and turn mute-silence being more of good to him than belching out falsehood!

*It will be a milder hell for all such 'preachers' if they quarter with and abide by this counsel.'
-Ojoje (A Bruised Reed)

2019/11/30 7:52Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: CHRISTLESS AND CROSSLESS SERMONS

The Bible talks about these things that are going to happen in the later days, I personally believe the later days started over 2000 years ago.

Here is a "written" sermon by Charles Spurgeon, that I think is one of the best sermons of all time, describing the later days. Charles Spurgeon elaborates on what God was saying in 2nd Timothy 3.

This is a long read, but a worthwhile one.

https://answersingenesis.org/education/spurgeon-sermons/2088-form-of-godliness-without-the-power/

2019/11/30 9:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy