SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Attention Metal Heads Part II

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Attention Metal Heads Part II

The 80's Christian metal band Sacred Warrior has two of their albums up for free downloading at: http://www.sacredwarrior.net/music.htm

Both albums are from 1988 & 1989... the lyrics are stone cold in your face Bible. Great stuff.

Raise your hand if you're surprised I'm into this kind of music... bet y'all thought I was into George Beverly Shea...

Krispy

2005/7/14 13:20
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

Re: Attention Metal Heads Part II

What songs would you recommend? Don't want to download both full albums with my super-slow connection speed. Any favorites?

2005/7/14 13:52Profile

Re:

Quote:
What songs would you recommend? Don't want to download both full albums with my super-slow connection speed. Any favorites?

From [b]Rebellion[/b]:

05 He Died

07 Master Of Lies

11 The Heavens Are Calling

From [b]Master's Command[/b]:

02 Beyond The Mountain

06 Paradise [i]this is my personal fave[/i]

08 Many Will Come

11 Holy Holy Holy

In reality I like 'em all... but these are my favorites. This band was probably one of the more biblically based metal bands of that genre. I espeically appreciate that they are offering their music for free. Especially since there has been a nostalgic re-newed interest in 80's metal lately... they could probably re-issue their stuff and make more money... but they're not. Very cool.

Krispy

2005/7/14 14:14

Re:

I was beginning to think I was the only metal head on this forum... and then I realized something... everyone here probably went and downloaded the music, and is right now rockin' out to it... but too afraid to admit on here that they like it. Such self pride... y'all need to repent!!

:-P

Krispy

2005/7/14 16:51
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
...everyone here probably went and downloaded the music, and is right now rockin' out to it...

well, perhaps not ''everyone" although I did go to have a listen... briefly. :-)

2005/7/15 2:58Profile

Re:

Quote:
well, perhaps not ''everyone" although I did go to have a listen... briefly.

What! You mean you did not don your leather jacket and doc martins and have a good old head bang?
8-)

2005/7/15 6:44

Re:

I have my old parachute pants on from 1985 ... they dont fit like they used to!

Krispy

2005/7/15 7:51

Re:

I got rid of most things from my heavy metal gothic phase, especially the photo's as they are quite embarrassing!

Now I am into harmless country and bluegrass - it is the way forward!

2005/7/15 8:38

Re:

Hey... I love bluegrass... Ralph Stanley rules!

Krispy

2005/7/15 9:00
inotof

Morehead, KY

Re: *Snicker*

heh, kind of makes me glad that i was born in 78' and missed the "hair band" craze. lyrics are cool but man. . .

2005/7/16 13:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy