SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : More Biblical evidence being uncovered!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

More Biblical evidence being uncovered!

These are very well documented, tho not so well known (some recent), archeological discoveries that offer further insight (proof) into the veracity of the scriptures and the integrity of the narrative they present -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcB-4DpOlAM

Hope you are blessed by them🙏🏻

2019/11/24 21:17Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: More Biblical evidence being uncovered!

There is much archaeological evidence supporting scripture. One of my favorite videos is Stones Of Israel by Dr. Don Patton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI

2019/11/25 7:55Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Nigel

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing that, I had no idea so much had been discovered:)))

2019/11/25 20:32Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this link.

My faith is not dependent upon archaeologists discoveries that affirm Biblical places but do find it utterly fascinating.

Sandra

2019/11/25 22:00Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Recently I got the DVD "Patterns of Evidence - Exodus" by Timothy Mahoney. In it Mr. Mahoney interviews scholars, archaeologists concerning physical evidence of places mentioned in the Bible....One expert noted that all researchers approach their subject with a bias. Makes sense.

Anyhow, I viewed the above video and was utterly fascinated - enough that I did more checking on YouTube concerning the discoveries of Sodom. The speculation surrounding its destruction is almost amusing but all agree the conflagration was immense because of the evidence found. As I compare the evidence of the fire that destroyed Jericho vs Sodom it seems to me the fire at Sodom was so extreme that I wonder if it does not reflect the wrath of God upon the sin that pervaded its culture? I am in awe....

Check it out - nature speaks much of the goodness of God that leaves one in worship of the creativity of God and how beautiful He is. Archaeology, on the other hand, speaks loudly of his wrath plus affirms the historicity of the Bible. Amazing.

Sandra

2019/11/26 9:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy