Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anybody Out There? - Mike Fusilier

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Anybody Out There? - Mike Fusilier

A Jury just gave Planned Parenthood (#1 Baby Killing Company) 2 Million dollars because secret videos of their executives (top assassins) were caught on tape drinking wine and discussing how much they could get for different Baby Body Parts (it's worth a watch; just skip the popcorn). The reason: It affected their BUSINESS!

THIS IS THEIR BUSINESS! (if this picture offends you; I apologize that I CAN'T Apologize)

Their Business, according to their spokesman is providing SAFE and LEGAL ABORTIONS... SAFE ABORTIONS! Think of that Oxymoron....Ever saw the aftermath of an abortion with dismembered baby lying on a table and put back together like a puzzle! Google it if you haven't...Everyone NEEDS to SEE this...LOOK at this.....CONTEMPLATE what we are doing every day in our nation!

These pictures should be in newspapers, billboards, magazines, TV!!!! Why aren't They??? I'll tell you....Because the human brain can't take it! No one can LOOK at this picture and say...Wow that was a SAFE and LEGAL abortion! No, they HIDE this Barbaric act and proclaim it a right of women....while Christians pretty much say little or nothing.....Some may go out on a limb and wear a t shirt that says Pro Life, that's about the extent of our VOICE to protect innocent babies. My friends WE HAVE a COMMAND to DO MORE from GOD!

Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. Proverbs 24:11

The only time the Left and the Media were every upset about a Baby being Cut Up and Stabbed was when it was in the form of a Donald Trump Balloon in Alabama!

Silence in the Presence of Evil; is Evil itself. Not to speak; Is to Speak, Not to Act is to Act....Bonhoffer (Holocaust Martyr)

​Sometimes I feel like Elijah in his cave (hiding and sulking) because I do feel like sometimes I'm the only one seeing what I see; feeling what I feel; BUT I have to know that God has others out there who "Have not bowed the Knee to Baal"....

Anybody out there....mike

2019/11/16 11:22Profile
mama27

Re: Anybody Out There? - Mike Fusilier

I have not bowed the knee to Baal, Mike. I know there are others. But like you, I often feel like I am an island.

I tried to raise 7 children for Christ. They are all at different degrees in the world which is an enormous grief that I can hardly bear sometimes. However, even my most prodigals are staunchly pro-life.

Always appreciate your posts. Keep them coming.

2019/11/16 15:08Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Thank you sister!

This post was written by a friend of mine, but I am in total agreement.

In the Old Testament child sacrifice was to sa demon god named Molech. Children were cast into a furnace of fire. Satan still demands blood sacrifice of his followers. This is taking place today through the murder of at least 60 million babies through abortion.

2019/11/16 15:37Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

Mama27, when read your post I am reminded of what I read in 1 & 2 Kings and 1 & 2 Chronicles about the various kings of Judah: there will be a godly king (or two) often followed by an idolatrous king, even though this son grew up in the fear & admonition of the Lord, and saw God work wonders for his father. We all have choices, and we are each accountable for our actions. No godly parent wants to see a child go to hell, but it happens often---usually after the parents precede them in death.

We in the western world are living in an era of incredible apostasy (which began in the church----after all, the lost have nothing to fall away from).

May God give you peace of heart and mind. The burden and the battle are His.

2019/11/17 8:40Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

“I tried to raise 7 children for Christ. They are all at different degrees in the world which is an enormous grief that I can hardly bear sometimes. However, even my most prodigals are staunchly pro-life.”

Dear Sister,

Many of us have prodigal sons and daughters. but we put our faith in the promises of God that they will return to the Father’s house. That is the will of God for their lives.

“They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household.” (Acts 16:31)

2019/11/17 9:10Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

That verse in Acts was about the Philippian jailer and his household. I have heard many Christian's misapply that as a "promise" of household salvation from God. On the contrary, our Lord Jesus said a man's enemies shall be of his own household, and spoke of betrayals within families for the Gospel's sake.

Luke 17:34: "On that night, I tell you, there will be two people sleeping in the same bed: one will be taken away, the other will be left behind."

David Wilkerson said his older sister died denying Christ, despite the fact that their parents were sound in the faith.

2019/11/17 11:48Profile
mama27

Re:

Well thank you both for both your admonitions and encouragement. Yes, we truly can only throw ourselves on Jesus. Salvation belongs to Him. Hard as it is, I have come to the point of praying “whatever it takes, Lord....”
But I have trouble sleeping at night.

2019/11/17 14:38Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

The Word of God says that it is the will of God that all would be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:4)

The Word also says that God is married to the backslider.
( Jeremiah 3: 14-19)

Powerful Prayers For Prodigals - Glenn Bleakney:
https://youtu.be/iD9EDT-1X6Q

You and Your Household - Derek Prince: https://subsplash.com/derekprince/media/mi/+08a46f5

And Thy House Your Family Can Be Saved David Alsobrook

http://destinyspirit.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/AndThyHouse.pdf

“The jailer called for a light and fell before Paul and Silas asking, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" Paul answered, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, AND THY HOUSE" (HOUSE meaning "family"). Luke tells us: "They spoke unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. The jailer took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway. And when he had brought them to his house, set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with ALL HIS HOUSE."
Salvation for a whole household has its setting in the Old Testament. In the book of Exodus, Chapter 12, the Passover night instruction was given by God. "I am going to bring you out of the land of Egypt by a great and mighty hand ... Every one of you shall take A LAMB FOR AN HOUSE" (v. 3).
Jesus is a lamb for a family. If one member partakes of Him all the family can, and that individual should believe the entire family WILL partake of Christ. Noah is such an example.”

2019/11/17 15:27Profile
mama27

Re:

Well, this moves me AGAIN to pray for all the prodigals on here and maybe someone will be moved to pray for mine. I joined this forum in 2010 because we were just entering the season of prodigals. I thank everyone who has ever uttered a prayer for mine. I commit to stepping up my prayers for prodigals. May the Lord have mercy!

(Sorry this deviated from the OP on abortions)

2019/11/17 16:55Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

Hundreds of thousands of people were won to Christ in the Pyongyang revival of 1907-1910 in North Korea, including Kim Jong-un's great-grandparents (Kim Hyong-jik, a Christian school teacher and missionary, and Kang Pan-sok, a Presbyterian church deaconess). When his grandfather Kim Il-sung was a teenager he played organ in the church. However, he was so exasperated by the oppression from the Japanese occupation of Korea from 1910 until 1945 that he turned from Christ, rejected Him, embraced communism, and was installed by the Soviets as the leader of North Korea in the late '40s. He told the people that everything they learned in church, all the prayers and songs of praise, were now to be directed to him (Kim Il-sung), and his son Kim Jong-il did the same, and so does Kim Jong-un to this present day.

Yes, it is God's desire that none should perish apart from Christ, and our desire, too, as born again believers, but God doesn't create robots, and He doesn't have grandchildren. My salvation does not guarantee my family's salvation. We can intercede, as Jesus Himself is our Advocate to the Father, but there are countless examples of Christians whose siblings or children rejected the Gospel and died in sin. This is reality. Kim Il-sung is a famous example.

2019/11/17 17:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy