SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Alithia

Hello Everyone

Hello and thank you to everyone at Sermon Index,

I am very thankful for finding this web site and extreamly greatful for those who have worked hard to put all this together. I don't know when I will find the time to explore and listen to this incredible wealth of information, but I'm going to try. The Word of God is more valuable and precious that all the riches of this world. God has called me to teach His Word and I look forward to using this site as a resource.

Thank You

In Christ,
Stephen

2005/7/13 13:24Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote:
God has called me to teach His Word and I look forward to using this site as a resource.

Welcome Alithia/Stephen. This site is the most amazing Christian resource on the web. Good hunting.

2005/7/13 13:42Profile
ravin

Washington st. u.S. A.

Re: Hello Everyone

God bless you as you walk in the spirit. hope to hear more from you.
Brother Raven

2005/7/13 15:02Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Welcome Stephen, may God bless you as you begin to dig through this resource. There are the top 20 sermons on the right hand side of the front page. I recommend you check out some sermons by Leonard Ravenhill, A.W. Tozer, T. Austin Sparks to name a few to start with. Great to have you on the site.

If you haven't heard the recording: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt[/url] by Paris Reidhead, I highly recommend this one.

2005/7/19 19:34Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy