SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction: Hello everybody

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EternalZeal

Missouri

Introduction: Hello everybody

Hey everybody, I am looking forward to being a part of this community of believers. I have written a little bit below on my testimony.

My name is Josiah. I am 33 years old. I am a father of 3 girls and 1 boy. My wife was a Mexican national and is now a Unites States Citizen. We met on the mission field of Acuna Mexico and currently live in Missouri. It is truly by the mercy of God that I have been given the privilege to carry the beautiful name of Jesus while remaining on this earth.

I was a very heavy drug addict and drinker as a youth and gave myself to all kinds of debauchery, all before 18 years of age. But one day I called upon the Lord and asked for a life changing experience and said "If You love me as much as everyone says You do, and if you are who you say you are, I have to know You! I was saved in jail a few months later in which I was truly changed into a new creature over night. A divine reality of Ezekiel 36:24-27 and 2 Corinthians 5:17!!

It was in that cell that I came to know and fall desperately in love with Jesus as my Saviour and Lord! I owe Him my every breath and second of every day, and now, as Paul said, “Woe is unto me if I preach not the gospel”.

Thank you and blessings to you!

2019/10/11 20:02Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: Introduction: Hello everybody

Welcome to sermonindex brother. Good to have you here!

2019/10/11 20:48Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Amen!!!
Hahahaha God is good all the time😇
Thank you for blessing us and glorifying Him with your humble testimony🙏🏻

2019/10/11 22:56Profile
Jeremy221

Welcome Josiah.

2019/10/12 3:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!

Quote:
I was saved in jail a few months later in which I was truly changed into a new creature over night. A divine reality of Ezekiel 36:24-27 and 2 Corinthians 5:17!!

Amen brother, praise God for the Lord granting you wonderful salvation in His Son.

here are a few recommended sermons for you to listen to:

God Uses Foolish Things by Jackie Pullinger
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=18861&commentView=itemComments

At The Price Of God's Own Blood by John Piper
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=19314&commentView=itemComments

A Grain of Wheat by Major Ian Thomas
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=270&commentView=itemComments

Glad to have you in the community.

2019/10/12 7:31Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy