Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Urgent Prayer Needed For Kurds

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Urgent Prayer Needed For Kurds

Urgent Prayer Needed For Kurds:

As US Troops Leave Northeast Syria and Turkey Preps Invasion, Kurdish Christian Lives in Danger - CBN News

President Donald Trump on Monday defended his decision to pull US troops out of northeast Syria, clearing the way for Turkey to invade and abandoning the Kurdish fighters who fought alongside US troops to defeat ISIS.

"The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades. I held off this fight for almost 3 years, but it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous Endless Wars, many of them tribal, and bring our soldiers home," Trump tweeted.

"WE WILL FIGHT WHERE IT IS TO OUR BENEFIT, AND ONLY FIGHT TO WIN. Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to figure the situation out, and what they want to do with the captured ISIS fighters in their 'neighborhood.' They all hate ISIS, have been enemies for years. We are 7000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us!" Trump continued. (Read more)

- Father God, we are grieved that our President has made this apparently sudden decision at this time. We ask You to forgive President Trump, and for Your Hand of Mercy to rest upon our Christian brothers and sisters whose lives are now in danger in Syria and in Turkey. Lord God, if there can be a reversal in this new policy, we ask that it take place soon. Turn the President's heart to do Your will we pray, amen.
(Capitol Hill Prayer Partners)

- The king's heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes. (Proverbs 21:1)

“We must always have the backs of our allies, if we expect them to have our back. The Kurds were instrumental in our successful fight against ISIS in Syria. Leaving them to die is a big mistake. “ (Nikki Haley)

2019/10/8 6:51Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed For Kurds

From what I've heard there's only 50 US troops there, does anyone know if this is true? If so how can the extra 50 US troops make a difference in this anticipated invasion? wouldn't the US troops just be sitting ducks?

2019/10/8 9:44Profile
rookie

I would caution those who are swayed by the current "wisdom" of this world.

Israel actually is the beneficiary of this development.

When Nikkey Haley says, "We must always have the backs of our allies," consider this contradiction. Turkey is by definition our ally. The US has signed a treaty to protect Turkey should they be invaded. That treaty is established by NATO.

These days are evil...

2019/10/10 10:18Profile
Renske

It's gonna become one big mess now. They will all want to come to Europe. Europe doesn't want em. They want the money for themselves. ISIS members will get loose. Jesus comes back very soon. Woman from Valdres prophecied this, that they would come in masses and will be treated hard and then the measure of our sins will be full and a war and I think ac comes on stage then. I saw Amir Tsarfati. Jesus can come any moment.

2019/10/11 11:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//Jesus can come any moment//

This has been true for the last 2000 years. At least the apostles thought so.

2019/10/11 12:00Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

Renske, I illustrated the story of Emanuel Minos & the 1968 prophecy of Gunhilda Smelhus from Valdres, Norway in my latest book Hosanna in the Highest.

2019/10/11 16:04Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Bill,
Once America has 1 Soldier there in an official capacity the Turks would dare not invade .Its not the amount its who the troops are.I believe its a mistake to leave the Kurds at this time and although I have supported President Trump in all other things I think this is a mistake,I believe a Kurdish Nation would be a force for good in the region

2019/10/11 19:42Profile
Renske

Re:

Oh great! I didn't even know her name.

2019/10/12 14:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy