SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Assurance that I am walking with Jesus not deceiving myself

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Sara76

Northern California

Re:

Thank you all so much. So, these answers brought another question to mind.

Once you receive Christ as your Savior does the process of sanctification lead to becoming a regenerated man/woman? And then, after a process you become born again OR am I born again and being sanctified to become more like my Savior Jesus, from Grace to Grace each day?

I heard a sermon the other day and the pastor was speaking of people who are unregenerate getting baptized and how those sheparding these folks will be held accountable to God for allowing these people to think they are saved when they are not.
It made me question if that could be my case? How and when do we know we are regenerate?

I know I have alot of questions and I appreciate all of your time and help. The Word tells me to work out my salvation with fear and trembling and I just know there are so many false teachings and deception. Especially in the church it seems.

I believe the Lord led me to this forum because I have no leadership to be under currently. I want true discipleship.

2019/9/12 22:55Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

You are save by faith, not works. But you are not saved unless your faith works!

Always liked that pithy little saying.

2019/9/13 10:01Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy