SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Is this website - Believers Portal - legit?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Is this website - Believers Portal - legit?

https://believersportal.com/iraqi-christian-survives-being-burned-alive-by-isis-3-times

I found this site on the web that recounts the miraculous among God's people. The stories are amazing, so much so I do wonder if they are really true. Does anyone know? I do want it to be true but do not want to promote a fake site.

Sandra

2019/9/9 15:22Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re: Is this website - Believers Portal - legit?

Hey Sandra. I don't know about the website but the referenced miracle sounds a lot like something our God would do.

Recently, a young man my wife (mainly my wife) and I had been praying for and involving ourselves with, soaked his trailer and himself with kerosene and lit it on fire. Everything burned except him.

We are still involved with him and he is growing in the Lord.

Rusty

2019/9/10 6:17Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Do I understand your post correctly - that you soaked a fellow's trailer with kerosene and lit it, that everything burned except a fellow you have been praying for? Was this guy in the trailer? Lighting something with kerosene is not dangerous if you know what you are doing. I have lit many a fire using gasoline and never got hurt....Reckon, I am not sure of the point.

Sandra

2019/9/12 18:37Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re:

Sorry I was not clear. He soaked it all and himself in an attempt to end his life. We had been praying for him knowing he was 'suicidal' . Jesus saved him and transformed his life.
We were not involved in setting the fire! lol Everything burned except him!

Rusty

2019/9/13 14:56Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Got it! Thanks for the clarification! PTL for that deliverance.

Sandra

2019/9/13 19:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy