SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Downloading sermons in bulk

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougr777

Downloading sermons in bulk

Hi, I've tried to download sermons by speaker in bulk and the methods offered on the forum have not worked for me.

So I'm going to work on a project for the community to upload the SI sermons to a shared folder on my Google Drive.

With the coming persecution and censorship of Christianity online, this is a "backup" so we can preserve these sermons and share.

I created a folder:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Z5PkMstWSNv6hglxnjYZnUT-oatgISsg?usp=sharing

It's public. I'm starting with Leonard Ravenhill.

Feel free to participate if you desire, if you have questions post below.

Doug

2019/9/6 15:46Profile
RDH618

Re: Downloading sermons in bulk

Thank You for this!

Only recently have I begun coming to this site to download sermons, and I purchased a 256GB Flash Drive to download all (or as many as possible) sermons onto it so I could listen anywhere without needing internet. Unfortunately, I was not able to figure out how to download sermons in bulk. I ended up just individually downloading the ones that I wanted to start out listening to, and downloading more as I was compelled to. It just so happens that Ravenhill is one of my favorites, so I look forward to downloading this and updating my FlashDrive with all of the sermons that I hadn't gotten around to downloading yet.

Thank You again!

2019/9/6 22:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy