SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Fighting against distractions, sin and renewing a love for the bible

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Fighting against distractions, sin and renewing a love for the bible

Sometimes do you ever want god to bombard you with his love
With it being hard and not being established In what church I should be a permeant member
Also I find that sometime my love is growing cold and I wish that God would renew my heart for him or heal me
Whether I am healed or not healed to love for Jesus

Have you ever wanted for God to bombard you with his love as you do not have a clue what is going on

Then there is the constant battle against sin, the flesh and this world and I think sometimes your own fleshly desires can be the worst enemy

The more I grew in Christ the more I realise how much of a sinner I am and how much I need Jesus and pray for everything

With work if is so hard in the hospital I have realised one day I may end up coming out of hospital in a blue bag

I so dreamed of being a missionary in Israel or being a pastor but there are so many dreams smashed such as having a family or always being on a low paying job

I have to rely on god week to week for finances and there are so many brothers and sisters in Christ with problems I have lost count

Then you have family problems which hurt the most and then sometimes feeling like Lazarus spiritually dead

I have been focusing on two things biblically one has been the building of the third temple and the antichrist as the Bible says that the apostasty of the church will reveal the antichrist and to know definitely for sure as he sits in the third temple as God
The problem at the moment is how on earth are they going to build the third temple becuase of the Muslim presence

I have been unwell recently

2019/8/28 7:33Profile
Elibeth

Re: Fighting against distractions, sin and renewing a love for the bible

Dominic,
Sharing this song that the grace of God put in my spirit this morning.
Hope it blesses you.

“How Great Are You, God”
By Robin Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KliNBsbHXTE&feature=share

————-
elizabeth

2019/8/28 10:33Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

A few years ago I typed into Google the words 'personal revival'.
And nearly all of the messages were teaching on a revival of repentance leading to a greater personal walk with the Lord.

It seems to confirm the verse in James 4v8. God will draw closer to us through our repenting.

I find the mind is the thing we have to discipline most.

2019/8/29 5:30Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//I have been focusing on two things biblically one has been the building of the third temple and the antichrist as the Bible says that the apostasty of the church will reveal the antichrist and to know definitely for sure as he sits in the third temple as God
The problem at the moment is how on earth are they going to build the third temple becuase of the Muslim presence//

There are much more useful things to be focusing on especially since there is a wide disparity of opinion as to whether this is even going to happen.

I agree with David to focus on personal revival. We all need to do this and I am sure many of us can relate to your struggle.

I recently listened to a a couple of excellent exhortations by Dr Michael Brown - one called “keys to personal revival” and the other “are you backsliding?”

Both are well worth a listen.

2019/8/29 7:45Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

You do seem to be rather blue in a number of your posts, Dom. I pray God will lift your spirit & give you peace & His joy, regardless of circumstances.

Agape in Christ,

Alec

2019/8/30 6:38Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy