SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Question: Do we want to grow in Grace?...”Grow in Grace” by Gbile Akanni

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

Question: Do we want to grow in Grace?...”Grow in Grace” by Gbile Akanni

Grace,.. What a great need !

-~~~~~~~~~
“Grow In Grace”
By Gbile Akanni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R_9WDFhXts&feature=share

~~~~~~~~~~
Eph.1:7,
“ ¶ In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to THE RICHES OF HIS GRACE; “
~~~~~~~~~~~
1Pet. 5:10,
“But the God of all grace,——————- make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.”

Vs.12,
“ I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that ‘THIS IS THE TRUE GRACE OF GOD’ wherein ye stand.”

OH ! To understand the GRACE of God,... and how needful it is to us.
......every day!

*grace,.. more grace.

~~~~~~~~~
elizabeth

2019/8/24 23:08Profile
cup

Re: Question: Do we want to grow in Grace?...”Grow in Grace” by Gbile Akanni

Grace is more than unmerited favor. It is more than just a presence. Grace is the person of Jesus Christ living, abiding and dwelling within us this very second. Now this person of grace is a gift to us but not just a one time gift but an never ending, growing, continuous, expanding gift of HIS life within us. Before we can grow in grace we need to stand firm in this fact.

2019/8/25 10:05Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Question: Do we want to grow in Grace?...”Grow in Grace” by Gbile Akanni

I listened to these Sermons as well as dozens of others from Gbile Akanni. He is not bound to any schools of theology but preaches as he receives form the Holy Spirit. Truly worth listening, I witness the annoinnting on his word on many of his sermons.

2019/8/25 11:17Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Vern,
Quote:
“Now this person of grace is a gift to us but not just a one time gift but an never ending, growing, continuous, expanding gift of HIS life within us. Before we can grow in grace we need to stand firm in this fact.”

end of quote
——————-
important ,...
* ‘to know the Grace of God in truth’,..
But what does that mean ?

*And ‘when’ does this Grace start w/ us ?..

*And ‘what’ is it’s purpose ?
———-
Let us please consider this:
* we are ‘called’ by His Grace,.. the Spirit of His Grace,..drawn),.. (beckoned to come)

I believe it has to do w/ this Scripture:..(Grace comes upon us,..calls us here >>
Mt.11:28-29,.. Jesus speaking,>>>
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and ‘learn of me’; (making of a disciple) for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”
————
Grace is ‘of’ God,
There is ‘Words’ (to us through The Spirit of His Grace,.. teaching us the Wisdom, And knowledge of Him...The Way,...(The Word of His Grace)

-Abundance of His Grace,
-Acts 4:23,..”great Grace was upon them all”
-Acts 11:23,...”seen the grace of God”
-Acts13:43,..”continue in the grace of God”
-Acts14:3,..”The Word of His grace”
-Acts15:11,..”through the grace of God we ‘shall be’ saved, even as they.”
-Acts20:24,..”the ‘gospel’ of the Grace of God”
-Acts20:32,..”The Word of His Grace”
-Rom.5:17,..”receive ‘abundance of grace’ and of the ‘gift’ of righteousness”
-Rom.:20,...”Grace did much more abound”
-Rom.6:21,..”even so might grace ‘reign’ ‘though’ righteousness ‘unto’ “eternal life”
-Rom.6:14,.... ‘we are **under***grace’ .... ( consider the Word,**under*
-1Pet.3:7,.. “the grace of life”
-1Pet.5:12,...”the true grace in which you *stand.”
-2Pet.3:18,...”*Grow in Grace”

Question:what does the word *under*, what kind of emphasis is that ?
Would it be *under the workings, ...*under the direction of,..the Spirit’ workings in our life,.. offering Life?

Is grace then the helper,.. The enabler,..The Power for God’ result in righteousness in man ?

I believe it is.
————————-

Can we also consider some Scriptures ?
—————
ROM.5:15,
“But not as the offence, so also is ‘the free gift’. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more “the grace ‘OF’ God’, ‘AND’,..the gift
‘BY’ grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath ‘abounded’ unto many.”

But what does these specific, pointed out words mean ?

*Grace is ..‘OF’...God
*the free gift,...and .. the gift ..’BY’ .. grace.
——————
*Grace is *dispenced unto us,....

Eph.3:3-4,
“If ye have heard of the *dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by *revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

(The revealed Word of God given unto us, by His Grace...
————————

IPet.1:13-23,
“hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the *revelation of Jesus Christ;

14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17 ¶ And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

22 ¶ Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by
*the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”
——————

* Grace: The Devine effluence upon the heart, and it’s reflection in the life.
———-

This has been quite long,... perhaps continue later w/other thoughts...

Thank you for bearing w/ me,

Hope I have been somewhat clear.
——————
elizabeth

2019/8/26 20:48Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Narrowpath,
I, likewise have listened to sooo many of this Bro. Gbile Akanni ‘s sermon’s,...I love the truth, and that is what I have seen in them, thus -far.

I appreciate them very much..

Don’t you appreciate to see the desire that we all have for God ? I believe it is He that put that desire into the heart.
I hope it never leaves us.
Thanking Him in my heart,.. and thankful for everywhere that I see that love.

Thank you for responding.
——————
elizabeth

2019/8/26 21:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy