SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : But, by my Spirit saith the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
readyornot

But, by my Spirit saith the Lord

Not by might, not by power,
🔥 but by my spirit, saith the Lord of host. 🔥 Zechariah 4:6

There is no amount of human strength or wisdom that can accomplish the work of God.
Lay your strength and wisdom down, for the flesh counts for Nothing. It’s His life giving words that imparts life. John 6:63

We can only do His work if we are enabled by the Holy Spirt.

Jesus entered his ministry in the power of the Spirit Luke 4:18-19 How can we possibly think we can enter ministry otherwise.

His anointed ministry involved:

- preaching the gospel to the poor
-the meek and the afflicted
-Healing and binding up the spiritually and physically sick and brokenhearted.
-Breaking the bonds of evil and proclaiming freedom from sin and satanic dominion.
-Opening the spiritual eyes of the lost that they might see the light of the gospel and be saved.

The church was empowered by the Holy Spirit To be His witnesses Acts 1:8

Paul, spoke not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstrations of the Spirit and of power. 1 Corinthians 2:4

Paul, spoke the wisdom of God, hidden wisdom which God ordained, revealed by his Spirt, deep things of God
1 Corinthians 2:7,10

Only if there is a continual flow of the Holy Spirit‘s presence and power to empower our lives in witness and service, will God’s kingdom come and His will be done on Earth.

2019/8/10 14:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: But, by my Spirit saith the Lord

ps brother,

I deleted your other duplicate thread of the same topic above.

2019/8/10 18:52Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: But, by my Spirit saith the Lord

excellent post..

Not by might, not by power,
🔥 but by my spirit, saith the Lord of host. 🔥 Zechariah 4:6

There is no amount of human strength or wisdom that can accomplish the work of God.
Lay your strength and wisdom down, for the flesh counts for Nothing. It’s His life giving words that imparts life. John 6:63

We can only do His work if we are enabled by the Holy Spirt.
We can do nothing without HIM.. We are either in the flesh or in the Spirit.. Spirit brings life the flesh brings Death.. May we all move in the anointing that the LORD has given each of us and be led of His Spirit.
Leviticus 8:12
Verse Concepts
Then he poured some of the anointing oil on Aaron's head and anointed him, to consecrate him.

Mark 6:13

And they were casting out many demons and were anointing with oil many sick people and healing them.

1 Samuel 16:13

Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers; and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon David from that day forward. And Samuel arose and went to Ramah.
Just some thoughts..
Blessings
Sister Frannie

Just some

The anointing breaks the yoke.. Isa 27.

2019/8/21 18:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy