SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Be Ye Holy – Sermon by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BranchinVINE

Australia

Be Ye Holy – Sermon by David Wilkerson

Sermon by David Wilkerson:

BE YE HOLY

http://ia802205.us.archive.org/3/items/SERMONINDEX_SID4240/SID4240.mp3

2019/8/7 22:14Profile
cup

Re: Be Ye Holy – Sermon by David Wilkerson

http://tscpulpitseries.org/english/1980s/ts82bhly.html

Some argue - "I know that becoming holy is humanly impossible - but with God's help all things are possible." In other words - "I can make it if God will just help me out!" We seem to think we are to do the very best we can - then having done all we can - call on God to give us a little boost!

Wrong! Dead wrong! We cannot be holy - even with God's help - because God will not assist a thief trying to climb in some other way than what He has opened

2019/8/8 16:39Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Quote:
Some argue - "I know that becoming holy is humanly impossible - but with God's help all things are possible." In other words - "I can make it if God will just help me out!" We seem to think we are to do the very best we can - then having done all we can - call on God to give us a little boost!

Wrong! Dead wrong! We cannot be holy - even with God's help - because God will not assist a thief trying to climb in some other way than what He has opened

AMEN.

Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through ME.” – John 14:16

Song “I AM” – Sung by Times Square Church Choir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj_g3JGFx1k

Lyrics:

I AM the Lord, I'm the Almighty God
I AM the One for whom nothing is too hard
I AM the Shepherd and I am the Door
I AM the Good News to the bound and the poor

I AM, I AM, I AM, I AM

I AM the Righteous One and I am the Lamb
I AM the Ram in the bush for Abraham
I AM the Ultimate Sacrifice for sin
I AM your Redeemer, the Beginning and the End

I AM, I AM, I AM, I AM

I AM Jehovah and I am the King
I AM Messiah, David's Offspring
I AM your High Priest and I am the Christ
I AM the Resurrection, I am the Light

I AM, I AM, I AM, I AM

I AM the Bread and I am the Wine
I AM your Future so leave your past behind
I AM the One in the midst of two or three
I AM your Tabernacle, I am your Jubilee

I AM, I AM

I AM Hope, I am Peace, I am Joy, I am Rest
I AM your Comfort and Relief from your stress
I AM Strength, I am Faith, I am Love, I am Power
I AM your Freedom this very hour!

2019/8/27 0:34Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

The Gift of Righteousness – Sermon by David Wilkerson

http://ia600301.us.archive.org/18/items/SERMONINDEX_SID3604/SID3604.mp3

SI Description: Preaching from Romans 5, Wilkerson preaches on God’s wonderful gift of righteousness. This passage of Scripture consumed David for months and he studied it from every angle. This is absolutely the best sermon on this topic of righteousness that I have heard, separating real righteousness from much of the emotional righteousness that many seem to subscribe to this day. Jesus said you would know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Sanctification is the Spirit of Christ in us making us to become what God in reality sees you to be already, by faith. Making us what we could never be on our own, holy. The gift of righteousness is the Spirit of Christ in you. When you yield to him and let him have control, he makes you what he is. The Lord doesn't want you to come to him in condemnation and guilt. He wants the truth of his righteousness and his love to set you free.

Quote:
Sanctification is the Spirit of Christ in us making us to become what God in reality sees you to be already, by faith.

2019/9/7 3:01Profile
cup

Sanctification

I would state it this way

Sanctification is the Spirit of Christ (the actual person of Jesus Christ) living, dwelling and abiding within us showing us second by second our existing reality in God NOW!!

Our reality in Him does not change but our understanding of it does. The Spirit of Christ (the actual person of Jesus Christ) continually shows this reality to us so we are always discovering who we already are in Him.

2019/9/7 5:11Profile
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Re: Sanctification

1Pe_1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Holy - One who is sanctified or made holy; a saint, hallow. A sacred place; a sanctuary.

Sanctified - free from sin; purified. Set apart.

Purified - without toxic influence.

To be a "saint" you must be called out. Called out by who? YEHOVAH of course. Called out of what? Called out of LIFE in Adam, and into LIFE in YESHUA. That transaction takes place, when we surrender by our own will, our lives to death. Dead, living sacrifices. Still alive in the physical realm, but DEAD as DEAD CAN BE in the spiritual realm. Dead to what? Dead to SIN. Dead to this WORLD. Just as dead to it, as people in the graveyard. What of this world are they actively involved in? NOTHING. They are "set apart" from it by DEATH.

We as believers become wholly and holy HIS, when we surrender our life to HIM, in exchange for HIS life. CRUCIFIED with HIM. That is the ONLY WAY we can become ACCEPTABLE unto HAYAH. The SIN DEBT must be paid. You either accept YESHUA's payment on our behalf, or you shall pay for it yourself, for all eternity in the lake of fire.

The good news of the GOSPEL is that all who have been crucified with HIM, by FAITH in what HE has done in HIS perfect OBEDIENCE, have also been sanctified, purified into resurrection new creation life. Is that you? Is that who you are?

Then how is it you dress like every ungodly person of notariety in this world? Why is it you watch movies and tv programs depicting all manner of ungodliness, moral failure, impurity, and impropriety? Why is it that you enjoy so talking about things that relate to moral failure and abominations before HAYAH? Not your own moral failure, of course. Much easier to talk about that of others. Gossip. Slander.

To be "holy", we must be separate from this world. Just as sure as death separates a person from this world, we must die to it also. That means we do not involve ourselves with it, How can you, if you are really dead. If you are still heavily involved in it, how is it your are DEAD? How is it you are HOLY? Somebody here is living a LIE. A LIE THEY HEARD "IN CHURCH".

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Jas_4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Die to it here and now, or die into a burning hell come eternity.

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Be ye HOLY! It's not an option. It is life everlasting. To be dead to the world, is to have no more life in it. You cannot, will not be buried, until somone of official capacity certifies that you are 100% dead. Zero activity of life in your body. Then and ONLY THEN are you ready for burial.

How is it pastors today are so quick to "bury" (baptize) LIVE PEOPLE. They are not even told that they must be DEAD UNTO SIN and ALIVE UNTO GOD. They want to drag before HAYAH their old filthy lives, and call them holy, still alive to this world. No promise of death to it. What an abomination!

Friend, it's time to get RIGHT with HAYAH (I AM) on HIS terms, and not man's. There is no substitute for TRUTH. Is your "holiness" in perfect harmony with HIS definition of holiness? Or man's. HIS definition of HOLINESS is YESHUA HA'MACHIACH (JESUS CHRIST) and HIM CRUCIFIED. Question is, have you been crucified with HIM? Well have you? You have? Well how is it you are still living as if you were alive in this world? How is it that you find joy in the things of this world, and not in holy living? EXAMINE YOURSELVES. HOLY, or NOT?

If "not", that needs to CHANGE, right here and NOW! Now is the time to DIE unto sin, and present your dead self unto GOD for HIS USE in all you say and do. To do otherwise, is to lose your life in burning hell for all eternity. To be holy, we must die to this world. To be alive in HIM we must be crucified with HIM, by faith. That is all that HAYAH can receive. Not your religion. Not your denominational demands. Nothing. Are you really dead unto sin. Well how is it that you are yet alive in it? Hmmmm?

Friend, I'm not judging you. I'm beseeching you. WAKE UP! The hour is LATE. The time is SHORT! TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION. Will it be yours? Well?

2019/9/7 7:29Profile
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Re: Sanctification

Totally agree. Thanks for the comment.

2019/9/7 10:20Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re: Onesimus4God

Hi Lahry,

Hope we can have a good discussion.

You said:

Quote:
Now is the time to DIE unto sin, and present your dead self unto GOD for HIS USE in all you say and do.

In the sin offering, “the hide of the bull and all its flesh with its head and its legs and its entrails and its refuse, that is, all the rest of the bull” were not offered to God on the altar. These were burnt outside the camp. – Lev. 4.

God is not God of the dead but of the living (Mat. 22:32).

Any comment?

----------
ADD: Of what use is that dead old man to God?
----------

Blessings

2019/9/8 0:02Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re: ALL THINGS NEW

BEHOLD, I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW – REV. 31:5

Note: “ALL”

BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE

John 3:7 (YLT) –
Thou mayest not wonder that I said to thee, It behoveth you to be born from above;

John 3:3 (NASB) –
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again (margin note: Or from above) he cannot see the kingdom of God."

ACCEPTED IN CHRIST -- IN CHRIST AND CHRIST IN US

Eph. 1:6 (NKJV) –
to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

1 John 5:20 –
Now we know that the Son of God is come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

John 15:4,8 –
Abide in Me, and I in you…………I am the vine, you are the branches………

John 14:20 –
…………I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:21,23 –
that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us………I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity………

2 Cor. 13:5 (KJV) –
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 John 5:11-12 –
And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

Gal. 2:20 –
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

A NEW CREATION

2 Cor. 5:17 (NKJV) –
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Gal. 6:15 –
For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.

SONS OF GOD IN CHRIST BY THE RESURRECTION

Gal. 3:26 –
For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Rom. 1:4 –
who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,

A NEW HEART AND A NEW SPIRIT

Ezek. 36:26 (NKJV) –
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

LIFE AND HOLINESS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

2 Cor. 3:6 –
……the Spirit gives life.

Ps. 51:10 (KJV) –
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

How?

Zech. 4:6 –
'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.

Ezek. 36:27 –
I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

2 Cor. 3:3 –
………you are a letter of Christ, cared for by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

ALIVE, REDEEMED, RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY IN CHRIST

Rom. 6:6 –
knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;
Verses 10-11 –
For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

2 Cor. 5:21 –
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

1 Cor. 1:2 –
To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

1 Cor. 1:30 –
But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption,

NOT ON THE BASIS OF A LAW OF PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT BUT ACCORDING TO THE POWER OF AN INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE – A NEW PRIESTHOOD AND A NEW COVENANT

Heb. 6:19-20 –
This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

Heb. 7:16 –
who has become such not on the basis of a law of physical requirement, but according to the power of an indestructible life.

Verses 18-19 --
For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness (for the Law made nothing perfect), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.

Heb. 8:6 –
But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises.

Heb. 10:10,14 –
By this will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all…… For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified.

Heb. 10:16-17 (NKJV) –
“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

FAITHFUL IS HE WHO HAS PROMISED

John 11:40 –
Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"

Heb. 11:6 –
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.

Heb. 10:23 –
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful;

GOD DESIRES TRUTH IN THE INNERMOST BEING

Ps. 51:6 –
Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being,
And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.

Eph. 3:17-19 –
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith…… that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

In contrast:

Matt. 15:8 (NKJV) –
These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.

Matt. 23:25-28 –
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of robbery and self-indulgence.
You blind Pharisee, first clean the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of it may become clean also.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside they are full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

YHWH-SHAMMAH – ‘THE LORD IS THERE’

Ezek. 48:35 –
and the name of the city from that day shall be, 'The LORD is there.'

Christ lives in me!
We are a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
We are the holy city, the New Jerusalem of God.

Eph. 2:19-22 –
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Heb. 12:22 –
……you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels,

Rev. 21:9-11 –
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.

Ps. 87:2-3,5-6 –
The LORD loves the gates of Zion
More than all the other dwelling places of Jacob.
Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God! Selah
…….
But of Zion it shall be said, "This one and that one were born in her";
And the Most High Himself will establish her.
The LORD will record, When He registers the peoples: “This one was born there.” Selah

Ps. 46:4-5 –
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
The holy dwelling places of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.

Isa. 12:2-6 –
Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the LORD GOD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.
Therefore you will joyously draw water
From the springs of salvation.
And in that day you will say,
"Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name.
Make known His deeds among the peoples;
Make them remember that His name is exalted."
Praise the LORD in song, for He has done excellent things;
Let this be known throughout the earth.
Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,
For great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.

2019/9/10 4:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy