SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : If God leads you to pray ...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
romanchog

If God leads you to pray ...

Dear brothers and sisters.

Some of you may remember my story. I was widowed almost 7 years ago (already!!), and was left with 6 children to support. During this time, the Lord has been AS EVER faithful; we have had no needs. Sometimes I have doubted, to my shame, but He has always proven Himself.

I have struggled financially, to some degree or another, during this time. By US government standards, I am supposedly way below the poverty level (lol), although I do not feel at all poor. We have a great place to live, food (as much as we want), transportation, etc. However, I have felt restricted in my giving, which has been my heart, and there is some stress in certain times.

I have also decided that I must return to be at home. My family has suffered from me being out working, which of course is what I have needed to do. However, I have not been available to be the spiritual leader as I had in the past, being exhausted and busy most of the day.

I have looked for work that I can do from home. I have a part-time job lined up for that, but will need to supplement that one.

However, I have found an AMAZING opportunity where I would work from home, earning four times what I have currently been earning. I am very qualified for the position, but I am not usually that great at selling myself in resumes and cover letters, since I always feel that is God's job for me. I am submitting my application and would simply ask that you pray, if you are led, that the Lord will give me favor to get this position, if that is His will.

I do not want this money to go and spend it on stuff. I have been asking the Lord to give me to opportunity to give as is the desire in my heart, and that is what I want to do.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Natalie

2019/7/22 23:48Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: If God leads you to pray ...

Praying! Be encouraged in Him.

*EDIT - Please let me know if you need help with your resume or cover letters.

2019/7/23 0:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

May God bless you sister in all that you are putting your hands to do.

2019/7/23 9:06Profile
romanchog

Re:

Chris wrote: Please let me know if you need help with your resume or cover letters.

Thank you so much for your offer.

Yes, I do need assistance with this. How would I reach out to you?

God bless you!

2019/7/23 10:35Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi romanchog,

If you can provide your email, I will send you my contact information. I've helped quite a few friends with their resumes and cover letters.

Thanks,
-Christopher

*EDIT - I received your info. I will be in touch via email. Thanks!

2019/7/23 15:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy