SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Former Jehovah Witnesses

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Former Jehovah Witnesses

Great grief has entered my heart. I have been in dialog with a JW that I have become acquainted with and from time to time I search YouTube looking at info on the Watchtower and testimonies of ex JWs. To my sadness not all but many that have become free from the Watchtower and left the organization now want nothing to do with religion and real Christianity. They were so burned by their experience in the JWs that now they purposefully embrace no real religious beliefs. Some say they are not hostile to religion or Christianity but in fact really are. Many employed what they term as critical thinking to come out of the Watchtower and now employ logic and critical thinking in evaluating true Christianity and advocate that real Christianity fails the test. Some have made videos mocking real Christian beliefs. What a ironic and rending twist of fate to become free form the Watchtower and because of very negative experiences there will not embrace the real cure for the wages of sin. I hurt and grieve for them. I assume some find the real Christ upon leaving the JWs but I hurt and grieve for those who leave turn on the real faith.

2019/7/19 16:42Profile

Re: Former Jehovah Witnesses

I have seen the same thing happen with others who left cults such as (William) Branham-ism. They no longer want the genuine things of God as well, thinking, "How could He let me be deceived for so long?" and therefore reject the reality of Christ altogether.

Alec

2019/7/19 20:30
docs

Re:

Yes this is what I am speaking of. Some make it to Christ but many harden their heart to the real gospel. The Watchtower will have much to account for on that day.

2019/7/20 4:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy