SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Number of Christians in Britain in 'dramatic decline

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Number of Christians in Britain in 'dramatic decline

Christianity today article
Number of Christians in Britain in 'dramatic decline

2019/7/17 7:38Profile
Sree

Re: Number of Christians in Britain in 'dramatic decline

Britain will soon become an Islamic nation. Already I heard certain places are rules by Sharia law.

2019/7/17 9:16Profile

Re:

Perhaps, Sree, but Southall (in western London), for instance, is a predominantly Sikh borough.

Alec

2019/7/17 16:05
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I have evangelised there in Southall
The lack of evangelism was due to churches running alpha courses and not bothering to go out on the street

I think there was a post on Facebook by premier Christian radio to do with christianphobia there was so many anti Christian posts it was unbelievable
The problem with premier is they are ecumenical and welcomed the pope when he came into the country

I am out each week on the street and people are as dead as a dodo when it comes to evangelism

2019/7/18 5:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Dom-

It is awesome that you evangelize in the streets. Very admirable. I’ll remember to be praying for that.

2019/7/18 19:01Profile

Re:

Dom wrote: "I am out each week on the street and people are as dead as a dodo when it comes to evangelism."

I hope you're not alone, but with at least one or two other solid believers.

Are you familiar with the story of Praying Hyde? He was a missionary in Sialkot, India (now Pakistan) who spent much time in intercessory prayer, and as a result he saw far more converts than his fellow missionaries did.

I've done a lot of street evangelism over the years, too, but always with others.

Blessings in Christ,

Alec

2019/7/19 7:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy