SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Stop trusting in self

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
readyornot

Stop trusting in self

Stop trusting in self,
trust in the one which can raise you up out of your grave. “Remember “ the name of the Lord your God. Psalms 20:7 your help will come from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
Ps 21:2 Be still, and know that I am God.
Wait patiently, can he not bring you out of your horrible pit, out of your miry clay and set your feet upon a rock. You will sing again, make the Lord your trust. He will fight for you, hold your peace. Go forward, keep your eyes fixed on Him.

2019/6/28 2:03Profile
Elibeth

Re: Stop trusting in self

Readornot,
That is a good exhortation,..
Thank you😊🙏

——————
elizabeth

2019/6/28 8:48Profile
Man0fG0d

Re:

Jeremiah 9:23-24 KJV
Thus saith the Lord , Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: [24] But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord .

Proverbs 3:5-7 KJV
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. [7] Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord , and depart from evil.

2019/6/28 12:07Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Stop trusting in self

Amen .. Great post.
One of my favorite verses is Psa 51:10 Create in me a Clean heart. I believe David knew He was to look at His own heart and that in His individual repentance He could trust GOD to show Him Mercy..
Blessings
Sister Frannie

2019/6/28 18:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy