SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Is Judment and Truth Fallen into The Streets ?.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

Is Judment and Truth Fallen into The Streets ?.....

We all know we truly need God’ help in these days of deception ,...

The Lord said for us to judge righteous judgment.

But what is ‘righteous judgement ?

Isn’t there only one way, and that is to see as God see’s,... to look through His eyes , and see how He see’s,.. ( if my people who are called by my name,and seek my face,...) (seek to see through His eyes)
To judge in the understanding of The Spirit,...how He see’s ,.. Spiritually dicern.

We must judge man’s words, through the eyes of The Lord.

Has judgement and truth fallen in the streets ?

Isa 59:11-16,
We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.”

12 “For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

13 “In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.”

14 “And JUDGEMENT is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: FOR TRUTH IS FALLEN IN THE STREET, and equity cannot enter.”

15 “Yea, AND TRUTH FAILETH; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was NO JUDGEMENT .”

Give us Spiritual eyes,.. eyes to see, Lord...

——————-♥️
elizabeth

2019/6/15 17:14Profile
Elibeth

Re: Is Judment and Truth Fallen into The Streets ?.....

So,.. What happens when it, (truth and judgment) is fallen in the street ?
~~~~~~~~
It is run over,... it is stepped on,...it is crushed,....

Would truth then still look like ‘Truth, right judgement ‘ ?
Wouldn’t it then be distorted?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Does Truth and God’ judgment,(how He judges truth)really need to be ‘restored’ ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deut.32:4,
“He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amos 8:11-12,
“ Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mt.6:33,
“ But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; ”

.......(seek the Lord, and He will restore / Truth,..teach us how He judges in all matters... His judgments.)

———————-
elizabeth

2019/6/16 9:00Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy