SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Immoral trash propagated as though it should be normative

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Immoral trash propagated as though it should be normative

This is an announcement from our Corporate headquarters, directly from the CEO. It seems as though there is not a single man as a CEO still in existence that has a moral compass that is not pointing straight to hell.

I work for a billion dollar conglomerate and it's friendly with every devil that helps them make a buck. I am always saddened that there are no CEO's that can guide a company through the sin-trends of the day. He might as well make a pitch for equality with sex-trade entrepreneurs there is no moral difference.

Here is the announcement.

The month of June is Pride Month, a time when lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people and allies celebrate their rich history and efforts to achieve equality and respect. June 28, 2019 marks a significant milestone; the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising in New York City – a watershed event that served as a catalyst for the gay rights movement in the United States and around the world.

In the five decades since, a new emphasis on inclusivity has changed the public face of the LGBTQ+ movement. In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall event, World Pride is taking place in New York City, June 28-30 and is expected to draw more than three million attendees, while cities across the globe get ready for Pride events to celebrate civil rights victories won and the overall push for greater equality.

BLANKY BLANK is a leader in the --------------- industry and we are proud of our leadership position. We want – and expect – to be a leader in other areas as well, specifically in the way we treat each other. To that end, we are building an increasingly diverse and inclusive organization, where we all belong, and where we can both be and bring our best selves to work every day.

At BLANKETY BLANK, we pursue, value and wholeheartedly embrace diversity and inclusion. We want everyone who works at BLANKETY BLANK or does business with us to feel welcome - not despite their differences, but because of them. As we work with one another, our customers and external partners, please know that our words and actions, in big ways and small, make a difference to those around us. This knowledge, accompanied by our considered actions, will make us a better company.

Thank you for choosing BLANKETY BLANK. We thank each and every one of you for your contributions to our company.

Im sure this is probably common where you work too.

2019/6/10 13:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Immoral trash propagated as though it should be normative

Got a suggestion. If you are working for a company that promotes the LGBTQ agenda why don't you leave the company and start your own business? And...I suppose you may not want to arrange flowers or decorate cakes for events, either.

Sandra

2019/6/17 22:18Profile
savannah

Re: Pro-LGBTQ

"Got a suggestion. If you are working for a company that promotes the LGBTQ agenda why don't you leave the company..."

So...should Mike Pence resign?

US President Donald Trump and his administration are PRO-LGBTQ.

“As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals.... on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!”
Donald J. Trump - May 31,2019

2019/6/18 9:49Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Well it's not as though we weren't warned about these days a long time ago, What? did we just think in 2 Timothy 3 God was just joking? This and more is going to happen so just be prepared, do we have to be a part of it? NO! The only part of it we cannot help is, we're all here on this planet together, unless we can find another planet to live on, we're pretty much stuck here. Thank God he left us the warnings of the last days, as Christians, none of us should be surprised, just prepared, because more of this trash is coming. As T.D. Jakes would say "get ready, get ready, get ready, only difference is T.D. uses it in a different manner, I don't think he believes in the bad, only the good.

2019/6/18 10:49Profile
Sree

Re:

Quote:

“As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals.... on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!”
Donald J. Trump - May 31,2019

I agree with decriminalizing homosexuality. No one should be punished for living a sinful life style. When God gives us the right to choose evil why should we take it away from people (provided the evil is not affecting others)?

I am against acknowledging homosexual marriage because that degrades the value of marriage which is causes harm to our society. But I have no problem working with homosexuals, living next to them or even working for a company that gives opportunity to them.

I had a conversation with a HR in my company who was main job in the company is to promote LGBT awareness. I told her that I have no problem working with people of LGBT, I feel they deserve equal rights as I. But you cannot convince me that their lifestyle is right. I have rights to believe what I believe. I will not discriminate them but I will also not acknowledge their lifestyle as correct. She was shocked by my stand.

2019/6/18 12:04Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Sreeram

Sreeram, great post! I don't like to judge others either, but I will say this, if I lived that kind of lifestyle, I would whole lot rather be judged by man than God. Judgement is coming! and it's coming for ALL of us, no one escapes!

2019/6/18 13:48Profile
word_of_god_

Re: Immoral trash propagated as though it should be normative

Hi, I’ve been looking into sermon index for a few years but became a member recently. I’m not saying this against anyone on here, but as I was reading this thread i just got the thought how the topics and conversations have changed on this site from a few years ago. How our thinking pattern has changed, because a group of sinners is pushing their so called lifestyle on the general public. It just becomes very clear we must be in the final days written for our admonition, for our preparation, the coming of the lord draws nigh. We can’t let our minds and hearts focus to much on the bad, we must keep focus on things lovely, things pure, things of good report, we must focus on Christ and his coming kingdom, otherwise it becomes overwhelming, and we are members one of another. it’s good for saints to get together and pray and praise the lord, to try to stay focused and excited for Christ, he is on the throne, and for reasons we can’t really grasp, he’s letting it continue for now.

2019/6/18 22:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Elias

Elias, thank you so much! I really needed that, God was right on time with your post.
God Bless
Mr. Bill

2019/6/19 0:29Profile
Sree

Re:

Quote:

It just becomes very clear we must be in the final days written for our admonition, for our preparation, the coming of the lord draws nigh. We can’t let our minds and hearts focus to much on the bad, we must keep focus on things lovely, things pure, things of good report, we must focus on Christ and his coming kingdom, otherwise it becomes overwhelming, and we are members one of another.

This goes inline with something that I shared in my church this week.

Matt 24:12 - 12 Because lawlessness is increased, [f]most people’s love will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

When we see lawlessness increase around us in which a wrongful act is considered right and also proudly presented, the danger for us is NOT FOLLOWING That act. As a Christian most of us will not join homosexuals because of these propaganda. But the real danger is our love for Christ growing cold because of these lawlessness.

Let us examine our personal devotion to Christ and our love for Him, everytime we sense the world is growing more and more evil.

I personally believe our love will grow cold because when we see these lawless propaganda, we can go into a sense of us being better than these lawless people. This can bring a contentment in us for Godliness, instead of pressing on to Perfection.

2019/6/19 11:53Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy