SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why i don't believe the mark of the beast will be rfid as it is out of date

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Why i don't believe the mark of the beast will be rfid as it is out of date

REVELATION 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. note

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: note

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (Compare)

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

I do not want to debate over the fact of the number as in some early manuscripts the number is 616 , Daniel b Wallace from the centre for new testament manuscripts

I want to debate why i do not think from a technology standpoint why rfid is problematic for the mark of the beast .

Rfid
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader's interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tag need not be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object. RFID is one method of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC).ttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio-frequency_identification?wprov=sfla1

Rfid is used from everything to credit cards to biometric passports but the problem that i have is it is extremely hackable

eWEEK – Hacking RFID Tags is Easier Than You Think: Black Hat
https://www.bishopfox.com/news/2016/09/eweek-hacking-rfid-tags-easier-think-black-hat/

Black hat
A practical guide to hacking rfid
https://youtu.be/7GFhgv5jfZk

The actual concept is flawed, what has been interesting me is something like DNA storage

https://www.wired.com/story/the-rise-of-dna-data-storage/

With rfid because it broadcasts a low wave frequency it means that you can simply hack it by being in a room with someone who has a card in the building that you want to go to and make a duplicate card as rfid sends out a 14 digit number that can be simply duplicated to another card which will you help you gain access.

This is my whole problems with the whole RFID tags are the whole mark of the beast system

A person using rfid was literally able to gain access to a building then scroll through random numbers to gain access.

To me i think it is a fundamentally flawed technology

2019/5/23 7:29Profile
dspks

Dakotas

Re: Why i don't believe the mark of the beast will be rfid as it is out of date

Now...

What do I do with all my VHS tapes that warn of RFID tags.

2019/5/23 8:22Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

The euphemism "Gone by way of the DODO" is replaced
"Gone by way of the RFID"

Seriously though, there's more dots to connect.

Since we are in the beginning stages of censorship (PC correctness and media manipulation) there can easily be government censorship in the form of 'computer registrations" just like Guns. Information is dangerous and when information is the enemy of the government when YOU find out about them, the best way to deal with that is shut it down. Crackdown on computer ownership, this kills the opportunist hacker and brings the ring of control much tighter.

We cannot assume things will remain the same for this freedom of information. It's the wild west out there now, but things can change.

With this kind of government oversight of their citizens an RFID chip could easily be used.

Im not making an argument for RFID, I am saying that even bell-bottom pants and plaid coats were phased out...and phased right back in. Technologies are like gun manufacture, in the end we always make something so fast and powerful it must be regulated, controlled and removed from public usage.

I would not be surprised if the wave of the future is 'dumb-phones' capable of texting, voice and internet access to only a handful of web locations. Everything else is government controlled access and its filtered. Ask China.

2019/5/23 13:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy