SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : How many Christians will think the antichrist is Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

How many Christians will think the antichrist is Jesus

Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, note

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. note

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

We live in a world where there are so many different jesus,

It was art Katz in one of his sermons states that when the antichrist appears he will be a replacement or appear very similar to Jesus the Messiah

The antichrist is not going to come with a 666 on his forehead or demonic red eyes

The antichrist will be a leader who is lauded and applauded by not only the supposed church and the world .
He will appear as an angel of light

A forgery of 20 pound note looks very similar to a 20 pound note.

The devil has read the Bible he knows what prophecies have to happen before the second coming of Jesus and can simply fall Christians into believing that it is him

In 2 Thessalonians 2 it talks about a great apostasy that reveals the antichrist but it also talks about him sitting in the temple of God as god

I find it daunting that they already have the plans for the third temple and the red heifer for sacrificing in the temple but as to how they are going to build on the temple mount area .
I do not have a clue

The only way that will happen is that the Jews accept him as there Messiah

The antichrist may destroy the Muslim nations and set up a fake messianic kingdom

I also do not have a clue because it talks that the apostasy in the church would reveal the antichrist

3 for in the last days the false prophets and the corrupters shall be multiplied, and the sheep shall be turned into wolves, and love shall change to hate; 4 for as lawlessness increaseth they shall hate one another and persecute and betray, and then shall appear the deceiver of the world as a Son of God, and shall do signs and wonders and the earth shall be given over into his hands and he shall commit iniquities which have never been since the world began.
Didache

So many people accept supernatural things over doctrine and how many people are going to be fooled by the antichrist just because he is performing miracles

Denny keningston is the greatest deception is self deception

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved

Have we got the love of the truth so that we may be saved ?

I can be decieved ?

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, note

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. note note

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, note

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. note

This passage is not for the world it is for the church

Revelation 2
1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Jesus wasn't very kind to the church at ladocia or most of the other churches .
Alot of the prophets in the scriptures were extremely negative becuase they loved truth over the status quo

Jer 11:22 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will punish them: the young men shall die by the sword; their sons and their daughters shall die by famine

What do you think Jesus would think of the church today?

As he clearly states what he thinks to the seven churches in revelation and some of that wasnt blessings

When the antichrist comes he will fool people by saving Israel , he will fool people by conquering Muslim nations

Will he fool you to , do you know enough about Christology and Jesus from the scriptures to know the difference between a false Messiah and a true one

There is two things that i can definitely say that will happen from scripture is that the antichrist will come out of an apostate church and that he will rule in the temple .

As there are plans to build the temple but i do not have a clue how they are going to build it on the temple mount area or who the antichrist is , as he will get revealed by the apostate church

2019/5/22 7:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: How many Christians will think the antichrist is Jesus

As far as I know Jesus never called fire down from heaven.

As to pretended miracles, you need to look no further than the claims of the RCC, which have deceived people for centuries.

http://www.the-bible-antichrist.com/what-did-reformers-believe.html

2019/5/22 7:51Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

The trend toward accepting the Roman Catholic Church as a biblical group is more proof that the delusion is growing.

Rusty

2019/5/22 10:31Profile
TrueWitness

Re:

The location of Solomon's Temple could be different than the currently accepted idea that it was on the dome of the rock. For your consideration:

https://yrm.org/lost-temple-mount-found-pt1/

I am open-minded about this. I don't consider it as a critical doctrine or anything. But perhaps if the Temple was in the city of David it could be built again.

-Daniel

2019/5/22 11:02Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Hi Dom: That's the whole point of the deception. The plan to trick God's people and the world into thinking the Imposter-Christ= Anti-Christ is THE Christ!

Which makes you wonder when the ideologies of Humanism or Secular Humanism is going to be phased out?

Humanism is set against religion in all forms, if the Anti-Christ wants any real traction in this world the Princes and Principalities of Darkness will have to shift away from godlessness to a false form of godliness and take on religious convictions.

As 2 Tim teaches "having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof".

You would need a religion, one that can be phased in having all the necessary tooling to operate as the engine of Imposter Christ working.

For me, rebuilt temples and red heifers are the final Satanic deception for the Jews. They finally get to do what they've wanted for 2000 plus years, get back to Temple-service Judaism and all the trappings with it. Who would permit the Jews ( who are a stumbling block to the nations)? Well, if an Imposter-Christ gets Jews going on their own deceptions, the gentiles on their own deceptions and the other religions to 'swear-in' with marks and loyalties the whole world gets the Imposter-Christ approvals.

Genuine Christianity would need to be eradicated so as to remove any contrary witness to Imposter-Christ claims.

2019/5/22 11:32Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Mt24:3-5,
Ҧ And Jesus answered and said unto them, *Take heed that no man *DECEIVE you.
5 For many shall *-COME IN ‘MY NAME’,saying, I am Christ; and *SHALL DECEIVE MANY.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mt.24:11-14,
“And many false prophets shall rise, and *shall deceive many.”

12 “And because *iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.”

13 “But he that shall *endure unto the end, the same *shall be saved.”

14 “And **this” gospel of the kingdom” shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and *THEN shall the end come.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mt.24:21-24,
“ For then shall be *great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for *the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”

23 ¶” Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.”

24 “For there shall arise * FALSE CHRISTS and *FALSE PROPHETS, and *shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, **IF** it were possible, *they * SHALL DECEIVE *the very elect.”
~~~~~~~,~~
*My understanding is,.. If we are truly the * Children of The Lord, is that the ONLY way that we would not be *deceived ??
~~~~~~~~~~

Eph.4:14,
“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby * they lie in wait to deceive;”

~~~~~~~~~~,
elizabeth

2019/5/22 13:14Profile
Elibeth

I was thinking,.. perhaps to define *ANTICHRIST ?
~~~~~~~~~
Anti : “Against Christ,
Perhaps,.. not teaching what Christ taught,.. or pretending to be Christ’
And are not.
~~~~~~~~~~
..... any spirit that comes from anyone, that is not a Christ-like Spirit, is *ANTICHRIST spirit.
~~~~~~~~~~~

**Here is a Scripture that is *needful to look at,..

Heb.13:7-9,

¶ Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, ***CONSIDERING THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION.”

8 “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.”

9 “Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that *THE HEART BE ESTABLISHED WITH GRACE; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
** Consider the end of their conversation,... what comes out of their mouth...Godly /Ungodly ?

Mt.12:34,
“for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

~~~~~~~~~~~
elizabeth

2019/5/22 13:59Profile
docs

Re:

When will his false miracles and lying wonders begin? Before the abomination of desolation or after?

When will he be fully revealed as the Antichrist? Before the abomination of desolation or after?

2019/5/22 16:16Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

There are so many different questions here

Original Word: ἀντί
Part of Speech: Preposition
Transliteration: anti
Phonetic Spelling: (an-tee')
Definition: over against, opposite, instead of
Usage: (a) instead of, in return for, over against, opposite, in exchange for, as a substitute for, (b) on my behalf, (c) wherefore, because.

It is interesting the other uses in the new testament

Matthew 2:22 Prep
GRK: τῆς Ἰουδαίας ἀντὶ τοῦ πατρὸς
NAS: over Judea in place of his father
KJV: in Judaea in the room of his father
INT: Judea in place of the father
Matthew 5:38 Prep
GRK: ἐρρέθη Ὀφθαλμὸν ἀντὶ ὀφθαλμοῦ καὶ
KJV: An eye for an eye,
INT: it was said Eye for eye and

Matthew 5:38 Prep
GRK: καὶ ὀδόντα ἀντὶ ὀδόντος
KJV: and a tooth for a tooth:
INT: and tooth for tooth

Matthew 17:27 Prep
GRK: δὸς αὐτοῖς ἀντὶ ἐμοῦ καὶ
KJV: and give unto them for me and
INT: give to them for me and

Matthew 20:28 Prep
GRK: αὐτοῦ λύτρον ἀντὶ πολλῶν
KJV: life a ransom for many.
INT: of him [as] a ransom for many

Mark 10:45 Prep
GRK: αὐτοῦ λύτρον ἀντὶ πολλῶν
KJV: life a ransom for many.
INT: of him [as] a ransom for many

Luke 1:20 Prep
GRK: γένηται ταῦτα ἀνθ' ὧν οὐκ
NAS: take place, because you did not believe
KJV: shall be performed, because thou believest
INT: shall take place these

Luke 12:3 Prep
GRK: ἀνθ' ὧν ὅσα
NAS: Accordingly, whatever you have said
KJV: Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken
INT: in place of that which whatever

Luke 19:44 Prep
GRK: ἐν σοί ἀνθ' ὧν οὐκ
NAS: upon another, because you did not recognize
KJV: upon another; because thou knewest not
INT: in you in place of which not

John 1:16 Prep
GRK: καὶ χάριν ἀντὶ χάριτος
KJV: and grace for grace.
INT: moreover grace upon grace

Acts 12:23 Prep
GRK: ἄγγελος Κυρίου ἀνθ' ὧν οὐκ
NAS: struck him because he did not give
KJV: smote him, because he gave not
INT: an angel of [the] Lord in return for which not

Romans 12:17 Prep
GRK: μηδενὶ κακὸν ἀντὶ κακοῦ ἀποδιδόντες
KJV: to no man evil for evil. Provide
INT: to no one evil for evil repay

1 Corinthians 11:15 Prep
GRK: ἡ κόμη ἀντὶ περιβολαίου δέδοται
KJV: is given her for a covering.
INT: the long hair instead for a covering is given

Ephesians 5:31 Prep
GRK: ἀντὶ τούτου καταλείψει
NAS: FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE
KJV: For this cause shall
INT: Because of this will leave

1 Thessalonians 5:15 Prep
GRK: τις κακὸν ἀντὶ κακοῦ τινὶ
KJV: render evil for evil unto any
INT: anyone evil for evil to anyone

2 Thessalonians 2:10 Prep
GRK: τοῖς ἀπολλυμένοις ἀνθ' ὧν τὴν
NAS: who perish, because they did not receive
KJV: them that perish; because they received
INT: them that perish in return for which the

Hebrews 12:2 Prep
GRK: Ἰησοῦν ὃς ἀντὶ τῆς προκειμένης
KJV: who for the joy
INT: Jesus who in view of the lying before

Hebrews 12:16 Prep
GRK: Ἠσαῦ ὃς ἀντὶ βρώσεως μιᾶς
KJV: Esau, who for one morsel of meat
INT: Esau who for meal one

James 4:15 Prep
GRK: ἀντὶ τοῦ λέγειν
NAS: Instead, [you ought] to say, If
KJV: For that ye [ought] to say,
INT: instead [ought] to say

1 Peter 3:9 Prep
GRK: ἀποδιδόντες κακὸν ἀντὶ κακοῦ ἢ
KJV: rendering evil for evil, or
INT: rendering evil for evil or

1 Peter 3:9 Prep
GRK: ἢ λοιδορίαν ἀντὶ λοιδορίας τοὐναντίον
KJV: or railing for railing: but
INT: or railing for railing on the contrary

Most of the terms is used as a replacement
I used this source

Bible hub
https://biblehub.com/greek/473.htm

I have not looked up the septugient references

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Regarding the location of the temple ,
It does not matter what i think.
The temple institute who wants to build the temple wants it on the temple mount

Temple institute
https://youtu.be/dh5yQiPYuo0

Mythbusters

https://youtu.be/2pwbvhY50Qg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

There are so many christians have a wrong view of Jesus and do not care about doctrine regarding Jesus the Messiah
Books
Hijacking the Historical Jesus https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008LE6E70/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_g3B5CbDHGDHY5

We have vast swathes of the church who place experience higher than scripture almost like the montanists.
I expressed problems with the fact of the kenotic christ in another post.

Christology is vitally important if you do not want to be decieved by the antichrist.

This has been on my heart so much that we can have an idolatrous view of Jesus and unbibical view of the Messiah that does not fit scripture

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears

1 Timothy
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

We are getting flooded by doctrines of devils and people do not even know we are under attack

Christological heresies

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i1yCX7I7X-o/USE8MEGgXmI/AAAAAAAAALQ/J5Qh9A6uOGU/s1600/heresies2.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Roman Catholic church

The ecumenical movement is rampant in the current church

This is a recent tweet with Justin Welby and the pope
https://twitter.com/JustinWelby/status/1130096803276296193?s=09

Yet we have groups like churches together which join with the Catholics

https://www.cte.org.uk/
From Baptist's to Methodist to reformed

Or conferences like together 2016
https://www.christianpost.com/news/together-2016-1m-christians-francis-chan-hillsong-united-pope-francis-will-pray-for-revival-this-saturday-interview.html

PULSE founder Nick Hall addresses the crowd at the Together launch event held on the National Mall on July 12, 2015. | (Photo: Pulse)
NEW YORK — Influential evangelical leaders throughout the U.S. will fly to Washington, D.C. this weekend to join a crowd of as many as 1 million Christians to pray and worship together for the nation.

Inspired by Nick Hall, founder of PULSE, "Together 2016" is a prayer and evangelism movement to empower the church and awaken the culture to Jesus. Americans are being urged to unite on the National Mall, July 16, to offer prayer that God will change the hearts of individuals and thus change the nation.

"It's a gathering for all people to come together under the banner of Jesus. The only agenda is Jesus," Hall told The Christian Post. "It's the church from all backgrounds — Lutherans, Catholics, Pentecostals. It's going to be worship, it's going to be prayer, and it's going to be lifting up Jesus and praying that He changes our hearts individually. We're talking about a reset in our lives and ultimately a reset in this generation. We really believe that there's a heart issue and that God wants our heart."

The college pastor came up with the radical idea of uniting pastors and Christian leaders from all denominational backgrounds to join 1 million people at the free event in hopes of inspiring true revival in America.

"We feel like throughout history and throughout Scripture when times get rough there's only one solution for people of faith and that's to call the people together," he said.

Hall spoke of past generations, dating back to biblical times, where the people of God gathered and prayed. He felt the need to spearhead this event because he maintained that this generation is in dark times and it has not had a gathering of this magnitude to pray.

"The Gathering is just about Jesus, there's a lot of gatherings for different causes but we really believe there's something about just dialing it back and saying, 'We need Jesus more than anything else' and [letting others know] that Jesus is for everyone and that Jesus changes everything," Hall continued.

Over 40 well-known speakers, recording artists, authors and leaders from various backgrounds will be featured at the historic event, all unified in prayer and worship.

Confirmed guest speakers and artists include: Hillsong United, Kari Jobe, Francis Chan, Lecrae, Passion, Crowder, Kirk Franklin, Ravi Zacharias, Jeremy Camp, Andy Mineo, Michael W. Smith, Lauren Daigle, Christine Caine, Mark Batterson, Tony Evans, Matthew West, Jo Saxton, Mike Kelsey, Casting Crowns, John K. Jenkins Sr., Josh McDowell, Luis Palau, Tasha Cobbs, Lacey Sturm, Trip Lee, Samuel Rodriguez, Jennie Allen, Christine D'Clario, Matt Maher, Sammy Wanyonyi, Lindsey Nobles, and others.

More than 1,000 churches nationwide have pledged to attend, and there will be 8,000 service opportunities within a 100-mile radius of Washington, D.C. during the week before and after Together 2016.

&&&&&&&&&--&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I wish i was thinking about humanism i am talking about in the church itself as .

I believe there is a true church and a false church

Most humanist believe in things in like aliens and witchcraft. In England the witchcraft aspect has increased as new age is witchcraft but the scary trend is how it has affected churches such as Hillsong who use pyramids and bethel who has a pyramid in there prayer room

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

What worries me is that the apostate church reveals the antichrist and i do not how the temple will be built but the antichrist will sit in it

I believe that i can be decieved we all need to pray that God would open are eyes to our own deceptions ?

++++++(((++++++++++++++
The church is so full of so many false lying signs and wonders it will not be take much as people are after miracles than rather than the teachings of the bible

2019/5/22 17:18Profile
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re: many thiink Jesus will be the antichrist

Obviously Satan has to have a deception that resembles the truth in order to deceive many.

Many of the Jewish Talmud group already believe Jesus was the evil one who caused them to go into captivity.

If we look at Jesus and John Baptist coming as a type of the last two witnesses, we can find some interesting things. Both went about doing things good until they confronted the ones who were at the top. Both were killed. An earthquake occurred just like at the end, and graves were opened with many of the saints coming back to life as it says in Matthew. This is like the end scenario as well.

What we miss is Jesus faced the beast; the Talmudic Jews. Likewise, the last two witnesses will face the same scenario. This time it's the Christians who will face the beast.

When you look at Israel today you see it quietly returning to the same arrangement as it was in 70AD. Rome has been given the old city and The Talmudic Jews with their Sanhedrin will be in charge. Sacrifices have been taking place and the temple should be underway soon. Their 7 Noahide laws will be enforced.

This time Christians will lose their head for idolatry when they believe in Jesus. Noahide law number 1. The world will jump on these Noahide laws since they have no Sabbath and other things. The antichrist will be in Jerusalem. The whole world will be deceived.

However Jesus told us not to go out when they say the Messiah has come. He left us with instructions. Our government is a distraction. It speaks in all directions. All have cast their lot with the New World order. The Muslims are just a distraction. The goal of the New World Order is to reduce them in the area as they establish their new world out of chaos. The pipeline through Syria and the Silk Road must go on is their cry.

The two witness go up MT Zion to deal with MT Esau who has set up office on MT Zion. Obadiah 17. The government of Esau is in a marriage arrangement with Israel today.

We hear "support Israel". Israel means many things to many people. To the Zionists it means the Torah led government to rule the world. To the Orthodox Jew it means the homeland. And to the believer it means the church. We are often told to stand with Israel but the question is which one? When Jesus stood in Israel 2000 years ago which Israel would you support? The Sanhedrin one or the original?

Sorry for the ramble but the hour is very late for all.

2019/5/22 21:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy