SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Revival Prayer Call, Monday May 13, 2019

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Revival Prayer Call, Monday May 13, 2019

Saints,

You are invited to the prayer call, details are below, email Edgar to be added to the email list to recieve updates of prayer calls: edgarreich@revivalusacanada.org

---

Won't you at least pray with us for Revival tomorrow Monday night May 13th,2019? A brief challenge precedes our praying together. The Conference access number is: 1 (712) 770-4160 The access code is : 603053# .

If you have problems with this Tel. No. please use this back up No. 1(206)451-6010.

The times below are for each Monday.
Eastern Standard Time 9 p.m.
Central Time 8 p.m.
Mountain Time 7 p.m.
Pacific Time 6 p.m.

2019/5/12 18:31Profile
brotherAbey

Austin, TX

Re: Revival Prayer Call, Monday May 13, 2019

Brothers and Sisters, I just wanted to give brief testimony of the enjoyment and blessing that praying with the various saints who participate in the Monday night prayer meeting has been to me and my wife. We have never met the others but have found this prayer time to be a real practical entrance into the extra local Body-life. Just today, I was marveling how our Lord interrupted his own discourse concerning the glory that he had shared and will share again with the Father to give His disciples a new and final commandment, that is; that they should love one another as he had loved them. He adds, "By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another." What an amazing statement! The world will know us as disciples of Jesus Christ by our love towards his people. I believe that we are experiencing that love for one another during this Monday night revival prayer. Please look to the Lord to see if He may want you to participate during this time as it would be a real joy to all of us to see this burden of prayer for revival increase.

2019/5/13 0:19Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy