SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What to do when you are beyond repentance?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: What to do when you are beyond repentance?

You could be experiencing what I'm going through. I don't like to talk about it but I've had a mental breakdown. I just glanced at your testimony and you also have had a breakdown.

It's sounds like you're experiencing the mental and spiritual detachment of your life that fits in with a breakdown. And you can end up looking at verses to fit in with our experience (believing you've been rejected because you can't function spiritually.) send an email if you want to talk. It's in my profile .

2019/5/10 17:59Profile
Elibeth

Re: What to do when you are beyond repentance?

🙏

This Scripture was dropped into my spirit tonight for you.

Proverbs 13:12,
“Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.”

Praying that God will give you MUCH Grace,...🙏
——————
elizabeth

2019/5/10 21:24Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bethehelter,

Is this just a lesson for you?,...

If so, .... it is the hardest lesson that one could experience.

...but it is all the worth while, ...when it produces the EVERLASTING things that God wants to work IN you.... me or whoever,... righteous.

DOES He mean, NO MORE taking His pure love for granted ?.. or in vain...?... (nothingness)?

Only, He can grant you / me the ability to undo this flesh life,

We depend on His Grace.

When I cannot help myself, all I / we can do is CRY OUT TO GOD,..
telling Him, His Word is right, and I am wrong,.. and that I cannot help myself, but I know that He can,...

continually,... as the Samaritan woman that continued to knock at Jesus’ door until He heard / answered her,.. knowing all the time that we deserve nothing.

... but knowing too that He is soo merciful,... we, ever look to Him.

Don’t ever give up,... when those thoughts come, wipe them out readily , calling on Jesus, .. our hope.

Keep your mind stayed on Him,...until your/His peace comes.

——————-
elizabeth

2019/5/11 13:37Profile
Elibeth

Re:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKmlrlzTHXY&feature=share

2019/5/11 18:22Profile
Sree

Re:

Seeing most of the posts here, there are 2 kinds of reply,
1. Sine you realize that apart from Christ there is nothing interesting in life, you are still holding on to salvation.
2. You were never saved to begin with.

While I believe 2nd is a lie, 1st is not true with your case. You are right, you are lost. Just realizing the importance of salvation is not enough. Even Satan knows how great salvation is. But he is not willing to repent. Repentance has few ministeps. If we see the example of Prodigal son, there were things he did as part of repentance,
1. He first came to his senses and realized that being in fathers house even as a servant is better than longing for Pigs food.
2. He dropped the pigs food and turned towards father's house,
3. He confessed to father that he has sinned against him.

I do not believe you have come to your senses yet.

2019/5/12 9:26Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Very wise Sree a mans salvation is not demonstrated by his fear of judgment, or some articulation of bible doctrines but by his faith.

Posts that verbally declare Jesus like betheltler but also declare an absence of love or faith set his counsellors at odds in their counsel. It must be God who reveals truth to his/her heart, then the good seed can find good soil.

The condition of the soul in this case can rarely be understood as saved. But debate over this is error, prayer and intercession with gospel truth is our duty.

2019/5/12 12:30Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I've been in touch with him but he's not very well. And has had a serious breakdown. He's unable to feel and respond to normal spiritual desires. And the cognitive part of his mind can't function at the moment too. He's just mentally exhausted.

2019/5/12 13:01Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Sorry I hope he doesn't mind me sharing but it's in his testimony that he linked us to ... I was worried that people didn't know what was happening.

2019/5/12 13:25Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Thanks David for sharing that.

2019/5/13 11:20Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Thanks Marvin.

I had my own breakdown and it brought my mind to a halt, unable to respond even though the desire to operate spiritually was still there.

2019/5/13 13:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy