SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : MUST READ: Hell and Everlasting Punishment (article series)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added another article on the series: Part 24: Exclusion

2005/8/23 16:56Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added another article on the series: Part 25: Yearning

2005/8/24 20:22Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added another article on the series: Part 26: Zero Existence

2005/8/25 21:09Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added another article to this series: [b]Part 1:[/b] What Men Have Said About Hell

2005/8/27 3:08Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
"When I pastored a country church, a farmer didn't like the sermons I preached on hell. He said, "Preach about the meek and lowly Jesus." I said, "That's where I got my information about hell."

This is true. I really wonder if we knew what hell was really like how it would effect the way in which we minister. Sometimes I think I minister as if hell doesn't exist or something. Would we be as concerned about the praise of men if we really knew what hell was?

The enemy beats the metaphorical drums (Tophim) in our lives to keep us from hearing the screams of hell. God help us.

2005/8/27 21:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Robert, I truly believe every Christian minister needs to get a realization and dare I say vision of hell! William booth as part of the training for his army would say the last thing people need before going to the mission field was to be dropped over hell for 10 minutes. May we also have this experience so we may deliver the truth with a heart that knows the eternal consequences of choices and words.

I just added another article on this series: [b]Part 2:[/b] What Men Have Said About Hell

2005/8/28 21:55Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Brother Robert, I truly believe every Christian minister needs to get a realization and dare I say vision of hell! William booth as part of the training for his army would say the last thing people need before going to the mission field was to be dropped over hell for 10 minutes. [u]May we also have this experience so we may deliver the truth with a heart that knows the eternal consequences of choices and words[/u].

Yes brother. As much as I know about hell from the scriptures I am terrified that anyone would ever go there. Your writings bring so many different angles to it all. I want to compile the first series into one file. Have you done that by chance? I could print it all out at once.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/8/29 8:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

You would have to piece it together from each file brother Robert and I am also adding alot more quotes from men of God from the past that believed in the reality of hell.

I just added another article on the series: [b]Part 3:[/b] What Men Have Said About Hell

2005/8/29 19:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I just added another article on the series: [b]Part 4:[/b] What Men Have Said About Hell

2005/8/31 3:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This article series was never really concluded. I think the audio sermon on hell is a good way to bring summation to this thread. Listen carefully especially to the story that wilkerson calls "instant replay" at the end of the sermon:

[b]Hell, What Is It Like?[/b] by David Wilkerson

2005/10/23 10:54Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy