SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE - men loved darkness rather than light

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
cup

THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE - men loved darkness rather than light

John 3:19, “And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”

Lets say that you hate a certain food to the very core of your being and I place a plate of that food in front of you. Then I hold a gun to your head and tell that you must choose to truly love that food right now or I will pull the trigger.

I bet I would see you smiling and pretending that you love it but nothing has changed within the core of your being. You still hate that food and the reality is that there is NOTHING that you can do about that.

The church buildings over the earth have people who claim they Love God and the light but in reality they do not. They may appear to obey The Commandments but everything they do is 100% pretense and fakery. They can even think that they love the light but this thinking accomplishes nothing by itself.

2019/4/29 6:20Profile
luka

Jos Nigeria

Re: THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE - men loved darkness rather than light

I agree with you. Thanks for sharing

2019/4/29 13:54Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE - men loved darkness rather than light

Vern,

This is the True issue because while we say we are one thing God sees EVERY deed done in our body, whether they are good or evil.

People lull themselves with... "there's a gray in there somewhere and it's just for me."

I don't know if he was a Christian but the anti-abortion Republican Congressman (Tim Murphy, PA), that had an affair and then told mistress to have an abortion!

John 3:19, “And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.”

Our sins WILL find us out.

(edit: removed that it happened today)

2019/5/17 2:19Profile
savannah

Re: John 3:19

"...told mistress to have an abortion! That just happened today!!"

That happened over 2 years ago!

2019/5/17 6:38Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: John 3:19

Quote:
by savannah
"...told mistress to have an abortion! That just happened today!!"

That happened over 2 years ago!

I did not know that happened over two years ago, I had just heard about it that day. But as always, savannah, thank you for your loving response!

2019/5/19 8:08Profile
savannah

Re: response

Lysa,

Nothing loving or unloving in my response, it was merely an observation of the fact after I'd looked into the matter.

2019/5/19 9:36Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy