SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Greetings in the name of Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jimotheus

Greetings in the name of Jesus

Hello to all who are members of this forum. I have always enjoyed the sermons on this site, but never really thought of registering. Well, I'am glad I finally came around. If anyone has any suggestions or counsel for this new-comer, say on. :-)

2005/7/8 20:53Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Greetings in the name of Jesus

Welcome dear brother, I am glad that you have decided to register. I would love to hear some of the speakers and specific sermons that have blessed and touched you. What type of fellowship do you attend. It's great to have you. May God bless you abundantly.

2005/7/8 23:28Profile
Jimotheus

Re:

Grace, peace, and love be multiplied:

I appreciate the warm welcome to the forum. I have not had the time to post, or reply to any of the dicussions, but I hope to shortly. I just want to thank God for this site; the sermons are weighty and very powerful. When I think of such sermons as, "Ten shekals and a short"; "The judgment seat of Christ", and many others, I begin to realize that we are in the last of the last days indeed. There isn't much unction in preaching as it used to be. Ministers of today seem to have no need for the Spirit of God in their preaching; after all, education, talent, human charisma, eradition, etc. who needs the Spirit of God? In this hour of the "new" paradigms, and so-called new "wine-skins" (which is nothing more than what the bible calls apostasy) These ear-tickling, soft-stroking, "seeker-sensitive" services can never substitute, or replace the faith once delivered to the saints.

I am a Pentecostal believer, and I attend a church called berean assembly. I am looking forward to getting involved with the dicussion, and interesting topics of this forum. Maranatha!!! :-)

2005/7/12 23:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy